The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got AQA History too... go History people :biggrin:
Reply 2
:smile: . Someone else from my school did too. congrats.
Me! AQA English lit! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Me! AQA English lit!

Woooo!!!! I got one for English Lit too!!
So surprised by that, I'm even dropping it now for A-Level.
Reply 5
Electronics :biggrin:
Congrats everyone. I got a totally unexpected one for AQA A French! :biggrin:
Aj@y
Woooo!!!! I got one for English Lit too!!
So surprised by that, I'm even dropping it now for A-Level.

Congrats! English lit buddies, haha. I'm dropping it for A level too, I thought it was my worst subject lmao.
Reply 8
AQA History, which was really unexpected (as I thought I messed up Paper 2). In a bit of a dilemma really, wasn't going to carry on History... dunno what to do!!
Reply 9
calcium878
Congrats everyone. I got a totally unexpected one for AQA A French! :biggrin:

Congrats on the great results :biggrin: ! Do they give UMS marks for Add Maths on the results sheet now?
Reply 10
I got a "top 5" letter for chemistry and maths spec a. and my headmaster said i got the top mark in the country for the maths
Excalibur
AQA History, which was really unexpected (as I thought I messed up Paper 2). In a bit of a dilemma really, wasn't going to carry on History... dunno what to do!!

I'm in the same situation - I don't know what to do now! Well done Excalibur :biggrin:
Well done everyone who got Top 5s:yy: :congrats:
Well done Excalibur :biggrin: History is ace, you gotta carry on with it!
Optimistic
Congrats on the great results :biggrin: ! Do they give UMS marks for Add Maths on the results sheet now?

I didn't get any, just A (a). My headteacher told me about my (unbelievable!) mark. :p:
Think I got top 5 for double science too, with the mark I got, but OCR don't send them.. do they?
calcium878
Well done Excalibur :biggrin: History is ace, you gotta carry on with it!

I know. :frown: Dammit, I am in even more of a dilemma than ever before....!

EDIT: And how selfish of me... forgot to congratulate you all on getting your top 5s! :party: :biggrin:
If it's possible at your school I'm sure you'd be more than capable to take 5 subjects Excalibur (looking at those results!) particularly 'cause three are sciences anyway and often have less work than arts subjects. A girl in my year also got Top 5 French (I got a higher mark hehe :p:) but she's dropping it to do all Science 'cause she's dead set on becoming a Vet. She's convinced she needs Physics, a subject she detests, when I believe you don't. Oh dear, I've rambled.
Reply 18
Did you guys know your UMS marks as well?

Congratulations on Top 5! What do the letters look like...are they lined with gold? :p:
xPunkx
Think I got top 5 for double science too, with the mark I got, but OCR don't send them.. do they?

OCR do send them!!! I did double science and got A* A*, and they included the UMS marks on them!

Latest