The Student Room Group

Regretting making out with a stranger

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
il might go only if i have coke and other fizzy drinks

Why don't you want to drink alcohol? If you want to go to a club the best alternative is to either drink a lot of red bull or, if you don't mind the risk of getting caught, a disco biscuit or two (I wouldn't do this myself, but many do)

Going to a bar without drinking is fine though, it's not too dissimilar to going to a coffee shop in all honesty, especially near the start of the night
Original post by orange crush
Why don't you want to drink alcohol? If you want to go to a club the best alternative is to either drink a lot of red bull or, if you don't mind the risk of getting caught, a disco biscuit or two (I wouldn't do this myself, but many do)

Going to a bar without drinking is fine though, it's not too dissimilar to going to a coffee shop in all honesty, especially near the start of the night

because i want to be in control of my actions
Original post by Astronomy Nerd
OP knows what she's talking about, thank you. The person you quoted has it right: Everybody has different tastes and someone I find attractive may not be attractive to you or someone else.

trying to talk to a woman be like
Original post by toonervoustotalk
because i want to be in control of my actions

You can have a few alcopops or pints and still feel normal.... But losing control is half the fun IMO
Original post by orange crush
You can have a few alcopops or pints and still feel normal.... But losing control is half the fun IMO

i will think about it when i go to uni next year hopefully
This thread is cool
Original post by Anonymousgrand
This thread is cool

so was orange crush's mothers clit but I'm not complaining :sexface:
Deep regret after a night out? Never had that before... :tongue:
Dat patriarchy tho!
It's not a big deal. It's not like you married him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending