Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wats ur msn

ReputationRep:
    if someone offered you to become this leader of this world with any and every wealth which you desire, and in return u obey him for a time, will you you obey him or not. that is what islam provides you. something which no other religion can give, beliveve me if you hear this tape (by a convert or should i say a revert, from christianity to islam)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    Not by David Icke, is it?!?
    hes a f*****g idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    that guy sure aint got no sense in his air head
    I think you'll find he's got a hell of a lot more than you.

EDIT - He has a hell of a lot more than you.

ReputationRep:
    ppl i just ask you politely to borrow me you hearts and minds for jus 1hr for the maximum, i mean, if this is going to save you from goin to hell, it must be significant. now please, i urge you to listen to this, and if you do private msg me you msn email address
    I'll let you borrow my mind but not my heart.

There's no such thing as 'hell'.

ReputationRep:
    if someone offered you to become this leader of this world with any and every wealth which you desire, and in return u obey him for a time, will you you obey him or not. that is what islam provides you. something which no other religion can give, beliveve me if you hear this tape (by a convert or should i say a revert, from christianity to islam)
    Go away.

ReputationRep:
    If someone had the power to offer the world to others, they are the sort of person that would instead take it for themselves, so i would not obey them for something they don't have, regardless of my opinion on power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulBrother)
    add me on msn and ill upload it to ftp and just post the link for ya, easier
    Do what this guy says, 'maximusmak', that way we can listen to the crap you're pedalling and take the pi$$ out of it on here without being spammed by you and your fundamentalist shower of sh!te.

Religion is for the blind. It becomes less and less feasable as scientific advances are made because it only fills the gaps of knowlegde we are yet to uncover. Soon it will pale into insignificance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I think you'll find he's got a hell of a lot more than you.

EDIT - He has a hell of a lot more than you.
    keep those foolish comments to yourself please, no need to lie and fabricate like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    I'll let you borrow my mind but not my heart.

There's no such thing as 'hell'.
    ok, so u wana hear it then?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, no.

ReputationRep:
    keep those foolish comments to yourself please, no need to lie and fabricate like that.
    The word "hypocrite" springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    The word "hypocrite" springs to mind.
    what... is that one of you inferiority, or should i say qualities. good thing we dont have that in common

ReputationRep:
    what... is that one of you inferiority, or should i say qualities. good thing we dont have that in common
    Sorry, I missed the point of that meaningless sentence.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I missed the point of that meaningless sentence.
    I see the point of this entire thread, and its stupid. May as well just start one of thos post boosting threads and be done with it. Then the mods can ban it like all the others.

if any1 wants to know the purpose of life and has msn messenger send me your email and ill send you a talk (which is very entertaining and true) via msn messenger. let me no

im doing this because a lot of people are ignorant of this important fact, and whould like to know, so like i said if your interested then leave me a private msn and ill get back to ya.
    I don't think anyone who has such a poor mastery of the English language has anything to tell me about a so-called "purpose" of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I see the point of this entire thread, and its stupid. May as well just start one of thos post boosting threads and be done with it. Then the mods can ban it like all the others.
    this thread can benefit you so much that it might influence you to change the way that you live your life, if only you chose to listen to the audio i have which i can send via msn messenger if you have it

ReputationRep:
    this thread can benefit you so much that it might influence you to change the way that you live your life, if only you chose to listen to the audio i have which i can send via msn messenger if you have it
    You have no respect whatsoever for other people's points of view and that is quite frankly offensive (in a really ignorant, incompetent way).

ReputationRep:
    You have no respect whatsoever for other people's points of view and that is quite frankly offensive (in a really ignorant, incompetent way).
    didnt quite undersatnd what you were sayin???!

what exactly are you saying, i mean how the hell did i disrespect any 1?

ReputationRep:
    didnt quite undersatnd what you were sayin???!

what exactly are you saying, i mean how the hell did i disrespect any 1?
    By telling them what to think, by telling them what to believe, by telling them what is true and by doing it all with less articulation than a drugged up orangutan.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.