Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm in the right place, New to this so forgive me if i'm in the wrong place.

To prepare for my final year at university we have to come up with 5 self initiated projects. I have 3 already, One to do with body confidence, one to do with getting the british to love our seaside again and promoting a place that could soon disappear (the place I have in mind is by the sea, Durdle Door to be exact ). I'm now stuck on 2 more ideas. My friend was going on telling me I shouldn't think of the outcome and just think of a theme but my mind is blank. My other idea was looking into helping students deal with moving out, So things to buy, how to do this this and this etc This idea came from when i moved in to university I got this little box full of little things like, coupons, food mixes, leaflets etc etc. but i'm not sure on this idea :l I'm trying not to think way to big as i only have 6 weeks each to complete these projects.

I wrote down all the things i'm interested in such as, Food(cooking), travel, fashion, Makeup, Paranormal, Swimming, Seaside etc etc but idk where it can take me. These projects have to fit in with future plans, but I don't really have any future plans or things I defo want to go in, so doing a range of stuff will be good. I believe these will help our portfolio etc. My mind is failing to let me think of any more projects. I've written down stuff, brainstormed and this is where my 3 project ideas come from but it's now run dry

Any help on this??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.