Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    need some ideas as the last day is not that long away (also would u consider the last day to be the last day before study leave of the 25th of june the last exam)

Last years prank was switching the school boards around so the offstead people went to the wrong schools!
    Ahhh, the idiotic pranks were someone is hurt and the stupid ***** in class start laughing. Yes, sounds great....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    we got there early and put all the tables and chairs on the roof
    That's alright, things like that are fair pranks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    How about if everyone just didn't turn up? Or wore school uniform (of the opposite sex?)...
    That isn't really a prank though, and not turning up shows disrespect for the occassion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    That isn't really a prank though, and not turning up shows disrespect for the occassion.
    Alright then, what if everyone turned up for the wrong class?

ReputationRep:
    do an office thing and put every board rubber in jelly

ReputationRep:
    Alright then, what if everyone turned up for the wrong class?
    what- yr 12s turn up for yr 7 classes? sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    well a couple of years ago they got a policeman to come in and arrest one of the teachers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    what- yr 12s turn up for yr 7 classes? sounds good.
    Or the further maths group went to English instead...

Would be quite funny if economics and media or business studies were to swap

ReputationRep:
    well a couple of years ago they got a policeman to come in and arrest one of the teachers
    Would be even better if he was a stripper.

ReputationRep:
    Or the further maths group went to English instead...

Would be quite funny if economics and media or business studies were to swap
    or chemistry and media studies? over here they hate each other's guts

ReputationRep:
    or chemistry and media studies? over here they hate each other's guts
    The thing with room changes is that the year is almost finished and people will know what room they are meant to be in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    The thing with room changes is that the year is almost finished and <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people </a> will know what room they are meant to be in anyway.
    did u jst delete a post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa)
    did u jst delete a post?
    never mind lol - the easiest thing to do is to slide a picture of a nekkid girl under the deputy's door

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago someone from my school jumped from the second storey of the maths block while in a german lesson and the teacher was out the room (but unfortunately was seen by a coach of kids driving past) then strolled back up to the lesson and said he had just been collecting his pencil case that had fallen out the window. (think he got "extended study leave" for it cos it was a few days b4 they were meant to break up). someone else cam into school with a bb gun and shot 2 of the teachers in the leg lol! but i think he ended up with a criminal record for it so maybe thats not the best think to try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    need some ideas as the last day is not that long away (also would u consider the last day to be the last day before study leave of the 25th of june the last exam)

Last years prank was switching the school boards around so the offstead people went to the wrong schools!
    There's a previous thread on this....

ReputationRep:
    we just tied a yr7 to an office chair and pushed him down a hill....he was the caretakers son amusing at the time but feel guilty now!

ReputationRep:
    I agree that these things are fine as long as they don't hurt anybody and are funny/original. And it's better if it's done so no one can specifically get the blame.
    There are a lot of things being talked about at my school for the end of term, but so far we've only started funny music playing in the middle of the assemblies. First time it was the pink panther theme tune and the other time it was a freaky German dance track.

ReputationRep:
    I have my M1 retake on muck up day! How sucky is that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    I have my M1 retake on muck up day! How sucky is that!
    VERY

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.