The Student Room Group

Uni transfer but require info from current students. CompSci @ Kent/Sussex/Brighton

Hi all.

Ok the title of this thread may not be the best but basically i am in the process of transferring uni's and i have a few that have said they could consider me for the 2nd year. I am currently studying Computer Science and intend to stay with this subject for year 2 at either Kent, Sussex or Brighton uni.

I just wanted to gather some more info regarding one of these unis... literally any views, opinions, etc from any student that is currently at one of these uni's and even better studies Computer Science there too. If you have studied or are studying Computer Science at the uni's listed above, if you could give your view of how interesting the course is, if you can help easily from tutors, etc that would be great thanks. The general uni life is also important for me, so info on social and sports facilities, etc would be very helpful too.

So anything you have to say about these uni's if you are currently a student there would be great as i will be applying to these unis with only info that's available online (statistics, etc).

Thanks very much for reading and for the help in advance :biggrin:
Reply 1
***BUMP***
Reply 2
Ok... so no response.... :|
I'm at Sussex so I can answer any questions you have about the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending