The Student Room Group

After nearly a month passport still isn't returned

Hi there,

I have serious concerns regarding my identity evidence. I am a Latvian citizen and I sent my physical passport to SFE on 11th of June. They received it on 16th of June and posted it back to me on 1st of July (as I've been told when I called the Help centre). So it's nearly a month and I still don't have my passport back which is really frustrating, because they even can't provide tracking number (advisor said that it was sent via airmail so they have difficulties to access information regarding this). And then I was told that I have to wait another 2 weeks until they receive an e-mail from Identity team which deals with all these issues.
Does anyone here had such a situation? What to do next? I'm already tired of waiting, it's so frustrating because my passport can be anywhere now... ://
Hello

Apologies for the trouble you are having with your passport. If the advisers have already contacted the identity team, then they will be making every effort to locate your passport. Please allow some more time and when the 2 weeks has passed, you can call 0300 100 0607 for an update.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending