Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I had an interview and the interviewer said within two weeks they'll notify me whether I'm successful or unsuccessful but haven't received any email from them. What does this mean ? Should I think I didn't get it ? Also does anyone have the HR number ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarj95)
    Hey I had an interview and the interviewer said within two weeks they'll notify me whether I'm successful or unsuccessful but haven't received any email from them. What does this mean ? Should I think I didn't get it ? Also does anyone have the HR number ?
    Sometimes it takes a bit longer for two weeks to get a reply due to HR doing other jobs - however, for a chain as big as Primark, I'd think they'd have a whole section of HR devoted to recruitment to deal with this.

As for the HR number, surely it's on the Primark website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Sometimes it takes a bit longer for two weeks to get a reply due to HR doing other jobs - however, for a chain as big as Primark, I'd think they'd have a whole section of HR devoted to recruitment to deal with this.

As for the HR number, surely it's on the Primark website?
    Thanks!
    I couldn't find it only an address but I'll check again.

ReputationRep:
    For me it took longer than two weeks AND I got an email saying all their vacancies had been filled. However, a few days later, I got a job offer anyway. It takes them a while to deal with this given that they interview almost every single week and they get people quitting almost as fast. Don't give up hope. But if you can find their phone number, do give them a call. They'll most likely tell you that you need to wait for an email, though. That's what I was told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarj95)
    Thanks!
    I couldn't find it only an address but I'll check again.
    Have they responded? I'd call the store and ask to speak to the HR department!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.