Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stefan should be with Elena and not Damon with Elena Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stelena is real, Damon killed Jeremy etc.

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what you're on about, but it sounds like a TV show. In which case, wrong sub-section of the forum. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vian)
    I'm not sure what you're on about, but it sounds like a TV show. In which case, wrong sub-section of the forum. :lol:
    Apologies, I'm still trying to work my way around this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    Stelena is real, Damon killed Jeremy etc.

Discuss.
    Well, technically, Stefan and Elena were never real or soul mates. It was just a crazy ass spell that the writer's decided to throw in by the Travellers. So they were bound by a spell to be together, it wasn't a natural thaaaang.

And if you really wanna go down the path of "Damon killed Jeremy", how about when Stefan killed Andie?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but what about Dave? Everybody always overlooks Dave's feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Hahahaha. Dave's just Dave. Just all around Dave-ness. That's all there is to it, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Well, technically, Stefan and Elena were never real or soul mates. It was just a crazy ass spell that the writer's decided to throw in by the Travellers. So they were bound by a spell to be together, it wasn't a natural thaaaang.

And if you really wanna go down the path of "Damon killed Jeremy", how about when Stefan killed Andie?
    They used that "Losing your memory" song in the wrong place - it should have been when Damon compelled Elena to forget.

Stefan was a real naughty boy, but Damon raped Elena's mother and then turned her.

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch?v=AK77sLTC9t8 - Remember this scene.

(Original post by Manitude)
    I don't know who that is.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. Dave's just Dave. Just all around Dave-ness. That's all there is to it, unfortunately. :rolleyes:
    Who is this Dave?

ReputationRep:
    They used that "Losing your memory" song in the wrong place - it should have been when Damon compelled Elena to forget.

Stefan was a real naughty boy, but Damon raped Elena's mother and then turned her.

So basically both of them are bad for Elena. Elena isn't exactly the best protagonist either. I say just scrap the show and focus on the Originals. That was actually decent. It didn't just focus on horny teenagers sleeping with everyone they came into contact with and being emotionally conflicted 24/7 whilst also somehow managing to graduate high school all whilst they were constantly just sleeping with each other and fight bad guys who have an unhealthy obsession with them, way past borderline creepy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I'm talking about - nobody seems to know who he is!

ReputationRep:
    So basically both of them are bad for Elena. Elena isn't exactly the best protagonist either. I say just scrap the show and focus on the Originals. That was actually decent. It didn't just focus on horny teenagers sleeping with everyone they came into contact with and being emotionally conflicted 24/7 whilst also somehow managing to graduate high school all whilst they were constantly just sleeping with each other and fight bad guys who have an unhealthy obsession with them, way past borderline creepy.
    I thought this was every TSR members dream :moon:

TO is good ngl, but how can it be the originals when there are only 2 members of the originals.

Also Mr Klaus needs to get with Cammy and Caroline on the daily :yep:

They scarce show them studying too.

They all deserve better tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was every TSR members dream :moon:

TO is good ngl, but how can it be the originals when there are only 2 members of the originals.

Also Mr Klaus needs to get with Cammy and Caroline on the daily :yep:

They scarce show them studying too.

They all deserve better tbh.
    I meant, focus on the show, 'The Originals', since that has the wolves and witches and every other supernatural being you can think of, not just the actual family. :P

Oh God, don't give me ideas about Klaus and his kinky threesomes. :eek:

That's because they've probably only studied for a day. Rest of the time, they're off having sexy time breaking beds, or on the road travelling to a city that's hours away (whilst somehow keeping within the timeframe and stopping bad guys) or crying.

ReputationRep:
    I meant, focus on the show, 'The Originals', since that has the wolves and witches and every other supernatural being you can think of, not just the actual family. :P

Oh God, don't give me ideas about Klaus and his kinky threesomes. :eek:

That's because they've probably only studied for a day. Rest of the time, they're off having sexy time breaking beds, or on the road travelling to a city that's hours away (whilst somehow keeping within the timeframe and stopping bad guys) or crying.
    Still a good show tbh, better than keeping up with the whorians etc.

Klaus is one sly dog. :yep:

I wish that happened in my every-day life, mine just mainly consists of studying :yep:

ReputationRep:

When did Damon rape Elena's mother? Do you mean her biological mother, Isabel? Guess your link may clarify but currently using my phone so...

I actually like Stefan sans Elena. He's been a lot more snarky and funny ever since they broke up. I don't particularly like Elena and Damon together either. They are always having the same fights. "I'm bad for you but I love you " " you are horrid and you killed my brother once or twice but I so love you " blah.

I would like to see Elena be single or just date someone who is not a Salvator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FishLover)
    When did Damon rape Elena's mother? Do you mean her biological mother, Isabel? Guess your link may clarify but currently using my phone so...

I actually like Stefan sans Elena. He's been a lot more snarky and funny ever since they broke up. I don't particularly like Elena and Damon together either. They are always having the same fights. "I'm bad for you but I love you " " you are horrid and you killed my brother once or twice but I so love you " blah.

I would like to see Elena be single or just date someone who is not a Salvator.
    Season 2, I see what you mean though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.