Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Like seriously why do people feel the need to use numbers to justify attractiveness,looks?
    I keep seeing 8/10 7/10 6.5/10 but would i be able to differentiate them in the high street?No I would not!

ReputationRep:
    You're right. That's why I use the fruit system.

I've been told I'm about an orange but some have told me I could pass for a pear in the right lighting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)

I've been told I'm about an orange but some have told me I could pass for a pear in the right lighting
    Aww... you're defo a pear! Maybe even a blackcurrant!

I'm a liechi

ReputationRep:
    People want to be rated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lerjj)
    Aww... you're defo a pear! Maybe even a blackcurrant!

I'm a liechi
    Whoever told you that doesn't have your best interests at heart. I'm sure you're at least a mango

ReputationRep:

That's a good system because "honey, in the right dress you'd be a great date" is a pick up line that would detonate ovaries

ReputationRep:
    Whoever told you that doesn't have your best interests at heart. I'm sure you're at least a mango
    Bless you. Whoever told you you were only a lowly orange clearly never met you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrfletch)
    That's a good system because "honey, in the right dress you'd be a great date" is a pick up line that would detonate ovaries
    I just fell in love with you and I'm basically a straight man,

ReputationRep:
    OP i'd rate you a 4.5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lerjj)
    Bless you. Whoever told you you were only a lowly orange clearly never met you.
    Awww shucks

ReputationRep:
    But have you ever seen someone that is 10/10? Rumour has it that they are mythical creatures.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is a very relevant question. Would someone object to inclusion of the tomato on the fruit scale? I know it's technically not a fruit, but the bright red.... *shiver*

I'd move for inclusion above bananas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lerjj)
    This is a very relevant question. Would someone object to inclusion of the tomato on the fruit scale? I know it's technically not a fruit, but the bright red.... *shiver*

I'd move for inclusion above bananas.
    Tomato is a fruit.

It;'s that old saying:
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

And I'd definitely argue the merits of having the strawberry included, as it's a unique fruit, can be used to cover all sorts of personality quirks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Tomato is a fruit.

It;'s that old saying:
    knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

And I'd definitely argue the merits of having the strawberry included, as it's a unique fruit, can be used to cover all sorts of personality quirks.
    Strawberry already is included. At least, I think it is... I haven't seen any lately though to check.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant include it because it is technically a fruit, even though it's not always defined as such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    OP i'd rate you a 4.5/10
    :rolleyes:

I am at least a 7/10 on a bad day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lerjj)
    Strawberry already is included. At least, I think it is... I haven't seen any lately though to check.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant include it because it is technically a fruit, even though it's not always defined as such.
    If you get to add tomato we should also add watermelon, they are juicy and pink in the middle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    If you get to add tomato we should also add watermelon, they are juicy and pink in the middle...
    Don't forget the hard exterior. And alternating stripes of green and slightly darker green.

ReputationRep:
    I like that, in this thread, the fruit system has overruled the archaic number system

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.