Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, believe me, I just have no idea which course should I choose. I'm from Czech republic, I'd like to go study in Denmark, I'm (I will be) in third year on grammar school. We don't have subjects here, in which I'm so bad that i wouldn't be able to study, i just don't like them, so i will just rip them off from list. Mainly i would like to do Math, then i would like something like Physics, maybe Chemistry and last Languages (which i would need automatically, in Denmark is able studying in english). Unfortunatelly, I don't know anything about IT and on our school we take it really easy and only basics, which is shame, because as it looks, it has nice combination with math..
    I know i will repeat myself, but I have literally no idea where should i go, what course and which subjects on uni should I choose, so i have to ask you- With these subjects, what kind of universities would be best for me? Also- will I have utilization after i graduate? I'm not doing this only for knowledge ^^
    I hope someone can give me some advice

ReputationRep:
    I think you search different universities of Denmark and see which type of course offer this universities then you can decide easily.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.