Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Your all time favorite makeup product(s) that you couldn't live without? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A product that you love and recommend

ReputationRep:
    I have favourites for every piece of makeup I wear and they are:
    • Primer - Rimmel London Stay Matte/Benefit The Porefessional/Max Factor Facefinity All Day.

• Foundation - Max Factor 3 in 1 Facefinity/Whipped Creme/MAC Studio Fix Fluid.

• Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection/Revlon Colorstay/Soap and Glory Kick Ass.

• Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte/Maybelline Fit Me/Max Factor Creme Puff/MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.

• Bronzer - The Body Shop Honey Bronzer/MUA Bronzed Perfection/NARS Laguna.

• Highlighter - Benefit High Beam.

• Blusher - Sleek Rose Gold (dupe for NARS Orgasm), MUA Mosaic in English Rose.

• Brows - Maybelline Brow Drama and Shape, Eylure Brow Control and Shape Gel.

• Cream Eyeshadows - Maybelline Color 24hr Tattoos in Pink Gold, On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe.

• Eyeshadow Sticks - Collection Work the Colour in Vanilla and Vintage Rose.

• Gel Liner - Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

• Pencil Liner - Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof liner in Black, Taupe and Silver.

• Liquid Liner - Eyeko Felt Tip Liner

• Mascara - Max Factor Natural False Effect, Maybelline The Falsies, Bourjois One Seconde Volume, Benefit They're Real, Clinique High Impact.

• Lip Balm - Blistex Lip Conditioner, Maybelline Baby Lips.

• Lipstick - Maybelline Color Sensational, Revlon Lip Butter, Barry M Lip Paints.

• Nail Varnish - Barry M Nail Paints, Maybelline Color Show, Rimmel Lasting Finish and Essie.

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques and EcoTools.

Finished!

*Eyeshadow Palettes - Sleek Vintage Romance, MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too, Soap and Glory The Lid Stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simplylldxo)
    I have favourites for every piece of makeup I wear and they are:
    • Primer - Rimmel London Stay Matte/Benefit The Porefessional/Max Factor Facefinity All Day.

• Foundation - Max Factor 3 in 1 Facefinity/Whipped Creme/MAC Studio Fix Fluid.

• Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection/Revlon Colorstay/Soap and Glory Kick Ass.

• Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte/Maybelline Fit Me/Max Factor Creme Puff/MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.

• Bronzer - The Body Shop Honey Bronzer/MUA Bronzed Perfection/NARS Laguna.

• Highlighter - Benefit High Beam.

• Blusher - Sleek Rose Gold (dupe for NARS Orgasm), MUA Mosaic in English Rose.

• Brows - Maybelline Brow Drama and Shape, Eylure Brow Control and Shape Gel.

• Cream Eyeshadows - Maybelline Color 24hr Tattoos in Pink Gold, On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe.

• Eyeshadow Sticks - Collection Work the Colour in Vanilla and Vintage Rose.

• Gel Liner - Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

• Pencil Liner - Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof liner in Black, Taupe and Silver.

• Liquid Liner - Eyeko Felt Tip Liner

• Mascara - Max Factor Natural False Effect, Maybelline The Falsies, Bourjois One Seconde Volume, Benefit They're Real, Clinique High Impact.

• Lip Balm - Blistex Lip Conditioner, Maybelline Baby Lips.

• Lipstick - Maybelline Color Sensational, Revlon Lip Butter, Barry M Lip Paints.

• Nail Varnish - Barry M Nail Paints, Maybelline Color Show, Rimmel Lasting Finish and Essie.

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques and EcoTools.

Finished!

*Eyeshadow Palettes - Sleek Vintage Romance, MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too, Soap and Glory The Lid Stuff.

Whats your fave Baby lips? And cool products.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tilly789)
    Whats your fave Baby lips? And cool products.
    Pink Punch and Cherry Me they have the new Electro Baby Lips coming out soon

ReputationRep:
    Pink Punch and Cherry Me they have the new Electro Baby Lips coming out soon
    The Electro ones are already out Oh and you mentioned the Maybelline colour tattoos. I bought mine from ebay in Eternal Gold and I think it was either fake or ruined but it was SO rough and it didnt blend at all and it left me thinking why would people hype about such things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tilly789)
    The Electro ones are already out Oh and you mentioned the Maybelline colour tattoos. I bought mine from ebay in Eternal Gold and I think it was either fake or ruined but it was SO rough and it didnt blend at all and it left me thinking why would people hype about such things!
    Ah I haven't been to Boots for a while, I'm on a spending ban 😁

It probably is fake, they are meant to be creamy (I hate that word ugh) and smooth! Like this:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308903.897216.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  298.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308946.030517.jpg
Size:  301.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308975.505968.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  285.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ah I haven't been to Boots for a while, I'm on a spending ban ������

It probably is fake, they are meant to be creamy (I hate that word ugh) and smooth! Like this:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308903.897216.jpg
Size:  298.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308946.030517.jpg
Size:  301.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406308975.505968.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  285.4 KB
    Mine is probably fake then because it looks so cheap looking, teaches me not to shop for make up on Ebay again lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.