ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... English and American Literature & History and Philosophy of Art

I'm interested in... reading, drawing, film, tv shows, travelling, clothing...anything creative and inspiring

And anyone going to Kent university in September! Canterbury campus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyoncepadthai)
    I'm studying... English and American Literature & History and Philosophy of Art

I'm interested in... reading, drawing, film, tv shows, travelling, clothing...anything creative and inspiring

And anyone going to Kent university in September! Canterbury campus!
    Hi, I'm Holly! I'm doing English and American Literature too! Are you staying in halls?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hello and welcome to The Student Room

You should be sure to check out the English forum! And also head over to the Hobbies & Interests to meet new people, and also checking the Uni page to meet those going to Kent!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and should you need anymore help, please feel free to contact me!

(Original post by hollipops14)
    Hi, I'm Holly! I'm doing English and American Literature too! Are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollipops14)
    Hey! Yay! I think I've picked halls for my third option, my first two are for Parkwood houses x
    Are you looking forward to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Have you done any reading in preparation btw? :confused: I read all the time for pleasure but no idea what would be recommended to read atm? The reading lists are quite confusing seeing as I have no idea what modules I'll choose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyoncepadthai)
    Have you done any reading in preparation btw? :confused: I read all the time for pleasure but no idea what would be recommended to read atm? The reading lists are quite confusing seeing as I have no idea what modules I'll choose
    Oh that's cool! Parkwood's my second choice, so if I'm not in Darwin I'll probably end up there I've done a bit... read Frankenstein (Mary Shelley) and some of the Kafka short stories, and Orlando by Virginia Woolfe. I know what you mean, it is hard to tell what to read when you haven't chosen your options yet, but I think a lot of people start when they're there anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.