Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do TSR users get butthurt so easily? Watch

ReputationRep:
    all my threads rustle jimmies to the max

some of you guys need some thicker skin
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** off! We don't get butthurt! you knob.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if troll or proving his point?

ReputationRep:
    Some of us are just sensitive okay :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Idk, I think a lot of users' troll detector is broken so they respond too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you say that about us!!!

ReputationRep:
    and mods..
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    and mods..
    TSR is moderated? :eek: I never would have guessed, going by some of the threads I've seen on here

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding, don't ban me :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tk1993)
    TSR is moderated? :eek: I never would have guessed, going by some of the threads I've seen on here

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding, don't ban me :ninja:
    IKR

ReputationRep:
    They don't like it up the butt.

ReputationRep:
    Majority of TSR users are probably on their first forum and are new to the concept of utter pillocks using the internet solely to wind people up and haven't learnt to ignore the goons yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Majority of TSR users are probably on their first forum and are new to the concept of utter pillocks using the internet solely to wind people up and haven't learnt to ignore the goons yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    Was my first forum when I joined. So proves my point.

And I don't need to get "butthurt***" to know someone who trolls is a tool.

You don't need to be trolled to know a troll is a moron. It's a fact. In the same way that I know getting shot hurts. I haven't actually been shot, but that doesn't mean I don't know it hurts.

***(don't like the word 'butt', too American. Though 'arsehurt' really doesn't have the same ring to it. Pun intended.)

ReputationRep:

And I don't need to get "butthurt***" to know someone who trolls is a tool. It's a fact. In the same way that I know getting shot hurts. I haven't actually been shot, but that doesn't mean I don't know it hurts.

***(don't like the word 'butt', too American. Though 'arsehurt' really doesn't have the same ring to it. Pun intended.)
    nice

ReputationRep:
    Idk... some people take things too seriously I guess.

ReputationRep:

And I don't need to get "butthurt***" to know someone who trolls is a tool. It's a fact. In the same way that I know getting shot hurts. I haven't actually been shot, but that doesn't mean I don't know it hurts.

Bumhurt?

ReputationRep:
    Some members seem to get into arguments very easily. Then again some users deliberately make inflammatory comments to people, in the hope of starting an argument with said person.

ReputationRep:

How about "****ed furiously up the bum-hole by a massive rolling pin without any lubricant". Or FFUTBBAMRPWAL for short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JindleBrey)
    How about "****ed furiously up the bum-hole by a massive rolling pin without any lubricant". Or FFUTBBAMRPWAL for short.
    Now that's catchy. Futbamerpwal.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know but ive seen it as well! i tried to start a debate once and people started getting really rude!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.