The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at De Montford Uni Grades

Hi all results are approaching and I'm getting really nervous. I applied for pharmacy and I have an offer from Aston and keele, I firmed Aston and insured keele. However, I'm really worried I won't get the grades. So I was just wondering what's the lowest grades that De montford uni accept for pharmacy through clearing? Like what's the lowest grades they've accepted in previous years for A levels? Any information would be extremely helpful. Many thanks in advance :smile:
I know people who have gotten into de montford with BBB.
Im assuming you're asian, have you done research into what pharmacy is really like?
Original post by alevelzzz
I know people who have gotten into de montford with BBB.
Im assuming you're asian, have you done research into what pharmacy is really like?

Hi thank you for replying back I really appreciate it. Lol yes I'm Asian
Yh I've done research into what it's like and it's definitely what I want to do. Do you think think they'd accept ACC?
Original post by thebigbangtheory
Hi thank you for replying back I really appreciate it. Lol yes I'm Asian
Yh I've done research into what it's like and it's definitely what I want to do. Do you think think they'd accept ACC?

Not sure, if the A is in chemistry then yeah you should be ok. I've heard of people getting into pharmacy with very low grades, just have to be lucky.
Original post by alevelzzz
Not sure, if the A is in chemistry then yeah you should be ok. I've heard of people getting into pharmacy with very low grades, just have to be lucky.

Ok thank you for your help. Have you studied pharmacy if so how did you find it?
Original post by thebigbangtheory
Ok thank you for your help. Have you studied pharmacy if so how did you find it?

I have friends studying it and relatives who are pharmacists. Theres too many graduates, not enough jobs
That is true not enough jobs. Thank you for all your help anyways. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending