Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Benefits cheat who claimed she couldn't leave the house alone has been busted Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iving-GOA.html

ReputationRep:
    Dailymail , :k:

Can't click on it , they produce so much bs.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Put her under house arrest, give her a taste of her own medicine
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Dailymail , :k:

Can't click on it , they produce so much bs.
    Well done for showing how narrow-minded and elitist you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Well done for showing how narrow-minded and elitist you are.

How so?

ReputationRep:
    Before or after lipo?

I can't tell

fatty
    #
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    How so?
    Being selective of the newspapers you trust, to the point of going out of your way to reveal your sneering and condescending views on them.

If you are going to ignore or act derisively about every newspaper that publishes BS, you are soon going to run out.

ReputationRep:
    Being selective of the newspapers you trust, to the point of going out of your way to reveal your sneering and condescending views on them.

If you are going to ignore or act derisively about every newspaper that publishes BS, you are soon going to run out.

So i'm narrow minded for not trusting the "dailymail"?

Personally i don't read it , because of it's reputation for being misleading.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So i'm narrow minded for not trusting the "dailymail"?

Personally i don't read it , because of it's reputation for being misleading.
    You are narrow-minded for refusing to even click on the link, and acting as if it will somehow contaminate you.

I do not regularly read the Daily Mail either, but when a topic involves a news story from the website, I am willing to educate myself enough to contribute by actually reading the news story.

ReputationRep:
    You are narrow-minded for refusing to even click on the link, and acting as if it will somehow contaminate you.

I do not regularly read the Daily Mail either, but when a topic involves a news story from the website, I am willing to educate myself enough to contribute by actually reading the news story.

My first comment was clearly sarcastic , i'm not as "elitist" as you think. Whether , i'm willing to educate myself about a benefit thief , is up to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.