Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask A Homosexual Male Second Year Biomedical Student Anything! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, ask me anything.
    Actually in a good mood today because I missed the good old British rain, it came back to me! =D

ReputationRep:
    Why are you homosexual? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala121)
    Why are you homosexual? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because I am fabulous!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Because I am fabulous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You go gurlfwend! You is fierce

ReputationRep:
    Do you like chocolate popsicle?

ReputationRep:
    Because I am fabulous!
    Okay okay! Real question. How did you come out? My best friend told some of my friends but not me for over year and decided to tell me two weeks ago via WhatsApp. I don't care much because it don't matter if he is straight/gay/whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    Do you like chocolate popsicle?
    Want to share one with me? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What do you look for in a guy?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever experienced any homophobia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala121)
    Okay okay! Real question. How did you come out? My best friend told some of my friends but not me for over year and decided to tell me two weeks ago via WhatsApp. I don't care much because it don't matter if he is straight/gay/whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I pretty much tell my friends around 4-6 months after first meeting them so they judge me as a person rather than a sexual orientation.
    Parents though, well, they're still in the dark about it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, ask me anything.
    Actually in a good mood today because I missed the good old British rain, it came back to me! =D
    How are you enjoying second year?

ReputationRep:
    Why is homosexuality so important to you that you ought to mention it in the title? Just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManicPumpkin)
    What do you look for in a guy?
    Nothing in particular in terms of physical appearance except, I only seem to find guys with brown hair attractive. It's not something I actively look for, but, it is something I've just come to find attractive at a subconscious level. I sometimes sway dark ginger but, rarely (about 10% of people I have ever fancied were ginger). i just don't find blonde/black hair particularly attractive.
    Personality wise, too variable to discuss, I just like what I see sometimes. =)

For a better explanation of what I meant here, follow this link:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post48757149

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Have you ever experienced any homophobia?
    Not in an offensive way, I sometimes got stereotyped a little which I always found kinda funny and always fake flirted with them, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    How are you enjoying second year?
    Haven't started it yet, I only know I'm in because of my results. =)

ReputationRep:
    Nothing in particular in terms of physical appearance except, I only seem to find guys with brown hair attractive. It's not something I actively look for, but, it is something I've just come to find attractive at a subconscious level. I sometimes sway dark ginger but, rarely (about 10% of people I have ever fancied were ginger). i just don't find blonde/black hair particularly attractive.

Not in an offensive way, I sometimes got stereotyped a little which I always found kinda funny and always fake flirted with them, lol.
    Lol , cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joyful_soul)
    Why is homosexuality so important to you that you ought to mention it in the title? Just wondering.
    Just something to get the ball rolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joyful_soul)
    I was going to ask the same thing. Perhaps it is because I'm straight and I don't see that particular characteristic as being that significant because it's the norm, but to me my sexuality is not something that I spend a lot of time thinking about or defining myself by.

ReputationRep:
    How interesting! Usually when I ask people that they focus more on the personality than the physical appearance. Then again, they usually answer with the same old "smart, funny, kind" rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManicPumpkin)
    How interesting! Usually when I ask people that they focus more on the personality than the physical appearance. Then again, they usually answer with the same old "smart, funny, kind" rubbish
    No, no, not what I meant.
    Personality does take president, however, the spectrum for people who I've fancied in terms of personality is WAY to diverse to wrap up in words (sounds like some cheap cop-out), but, the one thing they did all have in common is their hair colour was brown(ish).

EDIT:
    Hence what I meant by "variable".

ReputationRep:
    No, no, not what I meant.
    Personality does take president, however, the spectrum for people who I've fancied in terms of personality is WAY to diverse to wrap up in words (sounds like some cheap cop-out), but, the one thing they did all have in common is their hair colour was brown(ish).

EDIT:
    Hence what I meant by "variable".
    I knew what you meant, however I don't think my reply conveyed that. My bad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.