Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm studying in the Netherlands and I'm starting IB next year. I have recently chosen my IB package and it looks like this:

Business Management HL
    Russian lit HL
    Art HL
    English A lang/lit SL
    ESS SL
    Maths SL

In the future, I'd like to do something with business and I'm also interested in accountancy and diplomacy (well, my main aim is to have my own business).

Do you guys think my package is alright? Any tips and suggestions regarding my package?
    I would really appreciate!! Thank you in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Your package is fine(:

If you have the time, you may want to read up on the entry requirements for the business & administration/accountancy courses for your desired university. Where are you planning on applying to?

Excuse my poor geography, but I assume you are fluent in Russian since you are taking russian lit HL?

All the best(: Work hard and score well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hipsterrapunzel)
    Hey! Your package is fine(:

If you have the time, you may want to read up on the entry requirements for the business & administration/accountancy courses for your desired university. Where are you planning on applying to?

Excuse my poor geography, but I assume you are fluent in Russian since you are taking russian lit HL?

All the best(: Work hard and score well!
    Hi again

Thank you for your reply!!!

Yeah, I have already read all of them, but still just to be sure that not having a proper science is okay for that course.

I am not sure yet, but I have two options for now: either The University of Maastricht or The Hague University of Applied Sciences (both in Holland).

Yes, I am fluent in Russian, I've done it for 8 years. However I'm from Azerbaijan, not Russia.

Thank you so much and good luck to you too in what you're doing/planning to do!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.