ReputationRep:
    How do you stop getting notifications on all this voting stuff on TSR?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djpailo)
    How do you stop getting notifications on all this voting stuff on TSR?
    What notifications are you getting? Emails, prompts of some sort on the site, or something else? I don't think that I've had any so this should be soluble if we know exactly what you're referring to.

ReputationRep:
    Like three weeks ago:

Morning!

Sorry for the random PM, I wanted to ask if you can complete TSR's important new Student Options annual survey? Your response will help shape student support across the UK in the future

Please take 5 mins to complete the survey - as a bonus, to say thanks for your time, TSR will enter you into a prize draw where you could win a PS4 or Xbox One games console, or an iPad, or even one of five £10 Amazon vouchers.

Thanks

:pirate3:
    Captain Jack
    TSR's Community Team
    I've also got ones to vote in the TSR general election??
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djpailo)
    Like three weeks ago:

I've also got ones to vote in the TSR general election??
    Ah, okay - those I have received and I don't believe can be disabled (I'd assumed that you referring to something more recent). These are mass mailings that I believe are sent to all active members by the community team.

Sorry not to be able to help more, but at least by posting here your opinion of the PMs can be viewed by the community team - I'd expect that any feedback like this is going to be useful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.