Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lean people - do you prefer the heat to the cold? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So we're sorta having a semi heat-wave here in britain at the moment and i think i prefer it like this to the usual dull cold or windy weather we have

What are your people's views?

I'm in single digit bf%, its around 32 degrees in my room 70% humidity and it feels really nice - but my family who aren't lean say that they cannot take this heat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBar-John)
    So we're sorta having a semi heat-wave here in britain at the moment and i think i prefer it like this to the usual dull cold or windy weather we have

What are your people's views?

I'm in single digit bf%, its around 32 degrees in my room 70% humidity and it feels really nice - but my family who aren't lean say that they cannot take this heat.
    Adapted to both climates. Often others complain how hot or cold it is and it really isn't for me. I believe my limits (before I start complaining ) are -5 and 30+ C's. However my 'peoples' commence to complain at 2C and 25C+ :laugh:

8-10% currently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heat. I've lived in Africa almost all my life so far. I'm used to it.

Child of the sun

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what my %bf is but it's fairly low. Anyway, I prefer the cold usually because I can just stack layers on until I'm a nice temperature, whether when it is hot you can't really do the inverse of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KairosEden)
    Adapted to both climates. Often others complain how hot or cold it is and it really isn't for me. I believe my limits (before I start complaining ) are -5 and 30+ C's. However my 'peoples' commence to complain at 2C and 25C+ :laugh:

8-10% currently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi stranger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Hi stranger
    She caught me

Hiya

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely - warm weather is much nicer than cold I think.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind the heat, if we at least fixed aircon in our homes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muppet Science)
    Not sure what my %bf is but it's fairly low. Anyway, I prefer the cold usually because I can just stack layers on until I'm a nice temperature, whether when it is hot you can't really do the inverse of it.
    I completely agree, if it's too hot you can't take skin off. But if it's too cold you can put clothes on.
    Although my %bf is definitely in the teens

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.