Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Driving Theory UK Road Signs FlashCards Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm new to this forum.

I have just spent 2 days making these flashcards to help me pass my driving theory test. I done a search on google and I didn't find any free flashcards or quizes on road signs.

So I created my own, laboriously from the official DSA pdf of road signs, i have included the link in the description of the flashcards.

Because I don't own the rights of the images I am obliged to say that you must download the pdf from the official website link included before using the flashcards. This means you have usage rights. (I think they are free but you can't be too sure)

I will be working on the road markings flashcards soon.

http://quizlet.com/45488290/uk-road-signs-flash-cards/

I have noticed that the cards are currently a bit too complicated, I will simplify them in due time most likely before 15th of August.

ReputationRep:
    Well done, thanks for sharing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.