Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of those coursework only A-Levelers and I had all my units moderated and marked by OCR - thankfully I got the grades I needed to meet my offer!

However, my school is weird because they won't give me my final certificate with my course and the grade achieved until an award evening next April!! I went to the exams office and managed to get a print out with the course scheme code and the grades achieved - I somehow knew this wouldn't be enough and it wasn't, I was sort of hoping that if it did get bounced back then it would be in time for me to go into my school and get what I needed - nah it got bounced back the day after it closed for summer, urgh!

I rang Surrey up and basically what I had was fine, I just need to get it stamped and signed by my school or get a transcript - yeah well they've closed for summer and it will be chaos on results day! Obviously it's a 10 second job but i can easily understand how time will be spent with students going through clearing and such, I hope you can feel my pain knowing I've met my offer but I have to wait!

i know my results should get processed via UCAS too but it was over a month ago that the board finalised the marks - does anybody know when OCR release to UCAS? I spoke to the admissions team and they said this would help progress my application but I forgot to ask whether I had to upload additional evidence alongside it -.-

I appreciate any advice and help given!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.