The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Freshers-uel

Is anybody going to UEL and what course?

Does anyone know what the freshers week is like?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm studying Animation and Illustration. On the website it shows all the things going on during fresher's week. There is a party every night. And they're showing movies and there are talks during the day and you can visit stools representing the different societies and stuff.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thought I was was going to uel because it was my insurance and I missed my firm offer. Then my firm accepted me anyway!!!! Yaaaay. I would of liked to go uel as well though. Glad vibe at the place and I've checked out freshers and it looks good. Have fun!!!
Reply 3
Studying early childhood studies extended, Stratford campus!
Original post by LaurenRStreet
I'm studying Animation and Illustration. On the website it shows all the things going on during fresher's week. There is a party every night. And they're showing movies and there are talks during the day and you can visit stools representing the different societies and stuff.

Is that course on the Docklands campus? I'm studying Journalism and I am so excited to start in September and that is on the Docklands campus :biggrin: I was on the UEL website today looking at the exciting events for Fresher's Week and the things are looking pretty good.
Original post by alapa
Thought I was was going to uel because it was my insurance and I missed my firm offer. Then my firm accepted me anyway!!!! Yaaaay. I would of liked to go uel as well though. Glad vibe at the place and I've checked out freshers and it looks good. Have fun!!!

Which university is your firm offer? Congratulations and good luck with your course.
Original post by Angel-14
Studying early childhood studies extended, Stratford campus!

Are you excited for September?
Original post by becks_you_know_
Is that course on the Docklands campus? I'm studying Journalism and I am so excited to start in September and that is on the Docklands campus :biggrin: I was on the UEL website today looking at the exciting events for Fresher's Week and the things are looking pretty good.

Yep, Docklands :smile:. I'm really excited too. Haha, I did that the other day and got so excited, we get free stuff and a good bag and everything lol!
I'm so excited. I'm just sat here with a big smile on my face :biggrin:
I'm studying Events Management!

Are we allowed to bring someone with us to Freshers by chance?
Original post by Lindeishaa

i wouldn't have thought so, as i think they would have to have a student card. Plus freshers is all about meeting new people :smile:
I'll be at UEL from September too! Studying LLB Law. I'm pretty excited for the 3 years ahead! See you all in the bar? Lol
Reply 12
Hey! I'll be studying Law, Starting in September :smile: Really excited can't wait!!
See you there!
Original post by Kyshall
I'll be at UEL from September too! Studying LLB Law. I'm pretty excited for the 3 years ahead! See you all in the bar? Lol

See you in the bar lol
Original post by Lindeishaa

I'm bringing my friend with me but she's already a student at UEL. I would have thought you could bring someone with you. I'm guessing the doors will be open for anyone the first few days considering we won't have ID cards to access any building.
Anyone studying pharmaceutical science at the stratford campus?:smile:
Studying Psychology Extended Degree, Stratford campus. I'm excited for freshers can't wait seems like fun!
Reply 18
Original post by UniversityChick
Studying Psychology Extended Degree, Stratford campus. I'm excited for freshers can't wait seems like fun! ������

Early childhood studies extended at Stratford... Close enough! See you there! :biggrin:
Original post by Angel-14
Early childhood studies extended at Stratford... Close enough! See you there! :biggrin:

It's hard finding people on the same course especially for extended degrees...see ya :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending