Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would a hot girl having stretch marks be a deal breaker? Watch

Lets say you met a girl, you found her beautiful. Tall, slim and a great personality. Found out one way or the other she has stretch marks starting from behind her calves, up to her thighs, hips and boobs...

What's your view on this?

ReputationRep:
    i'd obviously still bang. but relationship? idk. maybe if they committed to a long term plan of cosmetic surgery.

ReputationRep:
    So?

(Original post by 29Bilal96)
    So?
    ..so?

ReputationRep:
    If they say yes they're lying trust me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If I got to know her really well and loved her personality then I wouldn't care, if I hadn't known her that well then maybe it would be a slight turn off. It really depends on the severity of the stretch marks.

(Original post by Nigella)
    If they say yes they're lying trust me
    What makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What makes you say that?
    I have a few stretchmarks on my bottoms and when a guy gets to the stage when he see's my bottom I can proudly say he doesn't care about them

ReputationRep:
    Lets say you met a girl, you found her beautiful. Tall, slim and a great personality. Found out one way or the other she has stretch marks starting from behind her calves, up to her thighs, hips and boobs...

..so?
    So if she was beautiful and had a great personality, why would a few stretch marks matter?

ReputationRep:
    yes...her description makes her sound perfect.

guys who would just reject her for stretch marks should probably look in the mirror. I'm sure you're all not exactly flawless

ReputationRep:
    I generally don't find scars unattractive.

ReputationRep:

I honestly wouldn't care, I have big flaws as well. I'm sure everyone has flaws.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. Wear your stripes with pride gurl

ReputationRep:
    It's the same with any visual, aesthetic feature. If it's really, really bad and noticeable then it's off putting in a "hey we just met lets mush our genitals together" kind of situation where initial physical attraction is based purely on appearance. It's still entirely feasible that someone will fall in love with a person despite some sort of undesirable feature like extreme stretch marks.

In this specific case, given the location, I really don't think I'd pay much attention to it. I've got several stretch marks on my arms/shoulders, it's not something you can really control.

ReputationRep:
    90% of boys don't know what a stretch mark is while most men only know its a stretch mark when you point it out to them.

Therefore I highly doubt it would ever be a deal breaker of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a guy but I don't think it should be a dealbreaker. If it is to them, then they are really stupid. All girls have strechmarks, they are going to have to get used to it if they are planning on seeing girls naked. Some girls have more than others, but all girls have them therefore they shouldn't be too shocked if they see strechmarks.

ReputationRep:
    You're a sexy tiger who earned her stripes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.