Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Original: If you could have children with any female TSRian, who would it be with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Benched.

Simple, choose a female tsr member and say how many kids you would have with them and what you would call them - including all the permutations as I will do.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4ncr inb4pascalstriangle.

You can be female or lesbian or whatever, just pick a female TSRian. No prejudice here or anything like that, just excluding males as answers since I did the same for females on the other ORIGINAL thread that I posted.

Also Abdul Karim is not a valid answer, despite popular demand
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (economics pun, pun intended, pun intended, pun intended)
    he is in a relationship with me and no-one else and is also male so doesn't count as an answer here,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (don't get angry with me A.K.)

And no-one steal MY idea, damn it. Please don't incur my wrath - lets just not go there.

Thread made in good spirit, and no offensiveness should be misconstrued in any way.

I am the Original Poster (OP) so I will go first.

I would have children with EmmaBxoxo, I would like to have two kids with her, ideally a boy and a girl - but I am not fussed.

If I had two boys with her, I would call them Sam & Dean - go figure.

If I had two girls with her, I would call them Lydia and Dianna.

If I had one boy and one girl with her, I would call the boy Damon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    inb4StefanSalvatore
    - and let her choose the name of the girl, because I am just that considerate.

Your turn

ReputationRep:
    I was prepared to give a reply to your thread title but after reading your OP I just think you're not very funny and thus I don't feel like contributing to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    I was prepared to give a reply to your thread title but after reading your OP I just think you're not very funny and thus I don't feel like contributing to this thread.

I don't think I'm funny, I think I am adorable (c) Dean Winchester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.