Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Computer Science buildings at University of Glasgow (for those who couldn't find it) Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is the computer science building at University of Glasgow.

I got it from google maps for those who found it difficult to find the building.

just search Sir Alwyn Williams Building.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    This is the road beside the building.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There are five degree programmes under computer science for undergraduate:

Undergraduate degree programmes

Computing Science
    Electronic & Software Engineering
    Mobile Software Engineering
    Neuroinformatics (Computing and Physiology)
    Software Engineering

The department for all of them will be the above one.

ReputationRep:
    Basically D16 and D20.

Check out: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/computing/aboutus/
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    btw you don't actually do any lectures in there Sometimes in 4th year but every lecture is mainly in the Boyd Orr or the odd lecture is in a random building depending on time tables. The Boyd Orr is literally across form the comp sci building though It's the really tall ugly one

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine it's the ugly building across from it where you do most of your work. Generally in Universities, the nice new buildings are assigned to professors and postgraduate researchers.

ReputationRep:
    The law and arts building is really amazing. I mean its so fascinating. To be honest, I like the computer science building as well, I expected something modern xD I am not quitedisappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StefanB101)
    btw you don't actually do any lectures in there Sometimes in 4th year but every lecture is mainly in the Boyd Orr or the odd lecture is in a random building depending on time tables. The Boyd Orr is literally across form the comp sci building though It's the really tall ugly one

Saw the building xD they should consider refurbishing it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.