The Student Room Group

Adjustment 2014

So guys I have a conditional offer from Cardiff University of ABB. And there is a chance that I surpass the condition so are there any universities (better than Cardiff obviously) who allow for adjustments for Law LLB??

P.S Unis like Qmul??
Original post by simran0297
So guys I have a conditional offer from Cardiff University of ABB. And there is a chance that I surpass the condition so are there any universities (better than Cardiff obviously) who allow for adjustments for Law LLB??

P.S Unis like Qmul??

Anything that's in Clearing will also be up for grabs in Adjustment, so make sure you get copies of the Clearing lists on results day - these are in The Telegraph, and also on the UCAS website. It might be worth doing some research now to identify universities which might be of interest to you, since there are sometimes places for Adjustment which aren't advertised on the main Clearing lists.

In short, you need to call the new university you'd like to attend on results day (when you know you've met and exceeded your offer). If you're just calling to enquire, and plan to call other universities to see what they have to say, you need to make clear on the phone that you don't want them to add you in Adjustment unless you call back. You can then call your "new university" of choice and ask to be added in Adjustment, which will replace your current firm offer from Cardiff. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending