Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So guys I have a conditional offer from Cardiff University of ABB. And there is a chance that I surpass the condition so are there any universities (better than Cardiff obviously) who allow for adjustments for Law LLB??

P.S Unis like Qmul??

(Original post by simran0297)
    So guys I have a conditional offer from Cardiff University of ABB. And there is a chance that I surpass the condition so are there any universities (better than Cardiff obviously) who allow for adjustments for Law LLB??

P.S Unis like Qmul??
    Anything that's in Clearing will also be up for grabs in Adjustment, so make sure you get copies of the Clearing lists on results day - these are in The Telegraph, and also on the UCAS website. It might be worth doing some research now to identify universities which might be of interest to you, since there are sometimes places for Adjustment which aren't advertised on the main Clearing lists.

In short, you need to call the new university you'd like to attend on results day (when you know you've met and exceeded your offer). If you're just calling to enquire, and plan to call other universities to see what they have to say, you need to make clear on the phone that you don't want them to add you in Adjustment unless you call back. You can then call your "new university" of choice and ask to be added in Adjustment, which will replace your current firm offer from Cardiff.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.