The Student Room Group

Girls, guy with guns or guys with six pac on tinder???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yo radical one
Powerlifters

are fat ****s

No respect, never, T-rex is extinct

That's what I'm tryna say, it's not about the effort and dedication required it's that it looks aesthetically pleasing.

I personally don't mind, I think they look okay. And some, ones who are Jacked as opposed to fat, look really good in my opinion.

It is all subjective

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
That's what I'm tryna say, it's not about the effort and dedication required it's that it looks aesthetically pleasing.

I personally don't mind, I think they look okay. And some, ones who are Jacked as opposed to fat, look really good in my opinion.

It is all subjective

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was being slightly trollish tbh, but I do genuinely think that eating loads and just packing on the muscle (especially on the legs) is not actually that difficult, just requires time
Original post by yo radical one
I was being slightly trollish tbh, but I do genuinely think that eating loads and just packing on the muscle (especially on the legs) is not actually that difficult, just requires time

The lifting is immensely hard. Way easier than getting a six pack.

Plus the eating itself is hard.

It does require them, effort and dedication, I think even more so than any other type of body building (so like getting a six pack or getting jacked)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest