(Original post by TheWolf)
    look i know ur christina youre just denying it to avoid publicity
    Keep it down will ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    unhealthily small.
    some people are naturally that small .. im a size 8 and im not skeletal

ReputationRep:
    confidence is attractive, if a girl is happy with her body regardless of size thats a lot better than a girl who is thinner but always complaining.

*its all down to bone structure too, if you are naturally larger but lose lots of weight it can look awful. same the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to be 5 ft 10 and a size 8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    are you 5 ft 10...im 5 ft 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    wow..wouldnt have thought so!! but it must be (although maybe people like that look scaryly thin) im 5ft 8ins and size 8

ReputationRep:
    Im comedy lol 5 ft 2
    but im a 6/8 so im not like short AND fat lol
    hehe
    xox

ReputationRep:
    yea i depends on height really i am 5 foot 6 and a size 8, occasionally im 10 and im 6 in the shop pilot.
    i have decided to go on a healthy diet to lose the weight i put on

ReputationRep:
    most guys aren't that bothered about girls height. As long as your between 5-6ft it's not really a think guys look at. I don't think its the same for guys though - most girls don't like short guys. Am i right?

The thing i think is most important in a girl is a pretty face rather than a skinny/fit body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    most guys aren't that bothered about girls height. As long as your between 5-6ft it's not really a think guys look at. I don't think its the same for guys though - most girls don't like short guys. Am i right?

The thing i think is most important in a girl is a pretty face rather than a skinny/fit body.
    Well I'm quite tall so if I go with a guy who's noticebly (sp!!!!!) shorter than me it looks a bit weird I suppose, but you can't really help who you fall for. Personality and a sense of humour goes a long way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Well I'm quite tall so if I go with a guy who's noticebly (sp!!!!!) shorter than me it looks a bit weird I suppose, but you can't really help who you fall for. Personality and a sense of humour goes a long way.
    how tall are u, 5 10?

ReputationRep:
    thanks juwelly

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, just because you're a size 8-10 doesn't make you skinny...you can still be reasonably curvy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Oh come on, just because you're a size 8-10 doesn't make you skinny...you can still be reasonably curvy!
    Thank you! the world 'reasonably' can somewhat be disputed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    I concur. I used to be a size 6 up until two years ago and now I'm a size 8 and at times, 10. How is size 8 unhealthily small? I'll admit that 6 is, but 8 isn't small!

Although it's mainly people who are shorter than average who are size 8. But it's certainly not unhealthily small, bono dear. I hope you're not saying I look unhealthy/anorexic?

Meh. For the record, I'm 5'5", which is about average height I think (if not a bit taller than).
    I'm exactly the same as deianra, though sometimes i feel fat...ahem, yeah ok so i shouldn't be feeling fat but don't you get days when you look in the mirror and think "argh...roll on the diet".

I've got to rant on about sizes as well...I'm a size six in evening dresses at debenhams and a 6/8 in FCUK but a 10 in hennes. It means I have to grab three different sizes and try each on everytime I buy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    I've got to rant on about sizes as well...I'm a size six in evening dresses at debenhams and a 6/8 in FCUK but a 10 in hennes.
    :eek: whys this! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    :eek: whys this! :rolleyes:
    Just because there's less discrepancy in men's clothing sizes. Actually i prefer the way men's clothes are sized, you at least know 27 inches is 27 inches!

ReputationRep:

I agree that a boy prefers a pretty face to a fit body - unless we are talking an extremely unfit or extremely fit body, but I find that if a girl is alot taller than me or alot shorter than me, I probably wouldn't go out with them. I prefer them shorter than taller.

I like curves!

ReputationRep:
    how tall are u, 5 10?
    yep I'd prefer to be littiler, but at least my best friend is roughly the same height as me so I don't feel that tall, but I'm still tall for a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    yep I'd prefer to be littiler, but at least my best friend is roughly the same height as me so I don't feel that tall, but I'm still tall for a girl
    nah 5'10s ok! if someones 7 feet thatd be abit too tall for me :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.