Brackenhurst and Sycamore Halls. HELP ME CHOOSE!

Watch
MoniqueJasmyn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Guys, I've left it really late and I haven't picked where I am going to stay this year when I (hopefully) go to Nottingham Trent. The only two options I have left are for Brackenhurst and Sycamore Halls.

There isn't much knowledge online (from what I've seen) about either two. Can anyone who currently goes to NTU or anyone who knows what they're like tell me anything about them?

How far is it from Campus (will be studying Psychology)? How are they for Freshers? How are they relative to the city centre/nightlife/supermarkets etc?

Any information would be priceless.

Thank you so much.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MoniqueJasmyn)
Guys, I've left it really late and I haven't picked where I am going to stay this year when I (hopefully) go to Nottingham Trent. The only two options I have left are for Brackenhurst and Sycamore Halls.

There isn't much knowledge online (from what I've seen) about either two. Can anyone who currently goes to NTU or anyone who knows what they're like tell me anything about them?

How far is it from Campus (will be studying Psychology)? How are they for Freshers? How are they relative to the city centre/nightlife/supermarkets etc?

Thank you so much.
Bump!

Hopefully someone will see this and reply to you now
DVPM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is Psychology at Clifton Campus?
Brackenhurst Campus, which is where both Brackenhurst and Sycamore accommodation are, is located to the north east of Nottingham, at Southwell, about 16 miles from Clifton Campus, which is to the south west of the city.

According to google maps it's about 35 mins by car, but about an hour and a half by bus/es
Rosieposey95
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MoniqueJasmyn)

Thank you so much.
I would suggest private halls in the city centre http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/a...lls/index.html. But if you do decide to stay at Brackenhurst... well i just checked and it says "This residence services Brackenhurst students only and is not suitable for those studying at City Site or Clifton Campus. The Brackenhurst Campus is located approximately 15 miles outside Nottingham" So you can't stay there anyway because Psychology is on Clifton Campus as I know of.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.94%
No (506)
66.06%

Watched Threads