The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ZJuwelH
Mars bar hands down. Couldn't eat it all day but. The ice cream version's quality.

Snickers and Ice cream Snickers! For some reason, the peanut/raisin type chocolates taste nicer for me.
i don't see how anyone can like cadburies that stuff is bollocks it just has a crap taste which i can't really describe. Galaxy is far superior.
Japanese Chocolate tastes soo bad.
Reply 23
iiikewldude
i don't see how anyone can like cadburies that stuff is bollocks it just has a crap taste which i can't really describe. Galaxy is far superior.

Not really.

Cadburys = No 1 Chocolate!
Reply 24
iiikewldude

galaxy is trash itself...sharffen bergers are superior :cool:
Reply 25
waiting2smile
Don't start a thread about chocolate. Damn it you already have. NOoooooo! I haven't had any chocolate for almost three weeks *sobs* Miss it so much...mmm I love Galaxy and the chocolate milk drinks :smile:

Everyone seems to be giving up chocloate at the moment. Dont deprive yourself you know you want to! lol :smile:
Reply 26
Cadbury's is quite disgusting if eaten after proper chocolate, such as Lindt.

But Godiva is my favourite... alas, not easy to get hold of. Maltesers are nice too :biggrin:
Reply 27
theaman
Not really.

Cadburys = No 1 Chocolate!

Yep I have to agree but I do love malteasers and they are nestle.
Reply 28
Twix, but I'm not sure if it counts as a chocolate bar or a biscuit.
Reply 29
Hersheys is the best Candy in the world!!
Greendaygirl
Everyone seems to be giving up chocloate at the moment. Dont deprive yourself you know you want to! lol :smile:

I didn't give it up! I've been disallowed chocolate and anything else that's classed as junkfood to build my immune system up and also I have what seems like a permanent sore throat because I recently had my tonsils taken out - nice :frown: :tongue:
Reply 31
Cadbury's tastes powdery. Mars chocolate (i.e. Mars, Galaxy etc) is more creamy...
Reply 32
Absolution
I used to love Cadbury's, but Green and Blacks is gorgeous, anyone else had it? :smile:

ive started to eat green and blacks in an attempt to cut down on chocolate (a slowly failing attempt :rolleyes: )as you can only really get it in the supermarket i cant just eat it all and go get some more from a corner shop
but it is scrumtious :tongue: and makes me want to steer away from nestle and cadbury
Reply 33
Greendaygirl
Yep I have to agree but I do love malteasers and they are nestle.

I love maltesers too!

But I only have them occassionally, not as much as Cadburys.
Reply 34
Josh75077
Hersheys is the best Candy in the world!!

I like Hershey's, but not as much as Cadburys!
TheWolf
galaxy is trash itself...sharffen bergers are superior :cool:

sharffen bergers??? sounds like rich peoples chocolate to me...
Reply 36
theaman
I like Hershey's, but not as much as Cadburys!

Hersheys Rocks! Cookies and Cream is the greatest!. Though I miss Mint, guess nobody else liked it.
Reply 37
Josh75077
Hersheys Rocks! Cookies and Cream is the greatest!. Though I miss Mint, guess nobody else liked it.

how come you cant get hersheys in england :confused:
Reply 38
Josh75077

The best one for me is the Milk Chocolate.
Reply 39
TheWolf
how come you cant get hersheys in england :confused:

You can - but I've only ever sene them up North.

Latest

Trending

Trending