Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The worst thing on holiday is when... Watch

ReputationRep:
    you see women with a fat body with bikini's at the swimming pool or the beach!

When people stare at you for no apparent reason.

Yours?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I haven't been on holiday since I was a wee little lad like in my picture.

ReputationRep:
    Worst thing for me is coming home or thinking about coming home! Actually getting stung by a jellyfish twice is pretty bad haha

ReputationRep:
    You forget your phone/kindle/tablet's charger

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Sunburn.

ReputationRep:
    You see men with a fat body in swim shorts at the swimming pool or the beach :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This whole thing TSR has about "fat" people is SO boring. Overweight people have just as much right to sunbathe, get a tan & not be too hot covered up with clothes as slim or toned people do.

The worst part of a holiday is not knowing what to do with yourself when you come back because you were looking forward to it so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Sunburn.
    You have a really striking face. So memorable!

ReputationRep:
    The WORST THING is when you see women with AVERAGE bodies? Wow.

Burning/ being followed by scary people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    This whole thing TSR has about "fat" people is SO boring. Overweight people have just as much right to sunbathe, get a tan & not be too hot covered up with clothes as slim or toned people do.

The worst part of a holiday is not knowing what to do with yourself when you come back because you were looking forward to it so much.
    Ikr I was poking fun at OP :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Inadequate bathroom facilities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The vampire)
    You see men with a fat body in swim shorts at the swimming pool or the beach :rolleyes:
    lol fair enough.

And I understand the view that they have a right to sunbathe etc but I don't understand why they do it. Also the use of the word average was stupid by me.

ReputationRep:
    there is no water in the bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    The day before you go back and you have to pack all your stuff again. I always somehow bring back 10x the amount of stuff I left with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSoulWithin)
    lol fair enough.

And I understand the view that they have a right to sunbathe etc but I don't understand why they do it. Also the use of the word average was stupid by me.
    Feel free to edit your original post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The vampire)
    Feel free to edit your original post
    Have done

And sorry if I offended anyone!

ReputationRep:
    the worst thing is being sick or illnesses for me mean you can't do as much in your limited timescale
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    When I miss my cats so much and my mum who is up at my flat looking after them can't use skype so I can't see them while I'm away

Also when you start talking and people start copying my Scottish accent as a joke because they aren't used to it. Naw, just naw.

ReputationRep:
    the worst thing on holiday is when you get stung by a jellyfish

ReputationRep:
    When you have projects and dissertation/research lined up for A2 year..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.