Hey people, I'm 16 and have just got a job! WHOO! My first priority before comics and other crap is clothing!
Now, I currently own about 5 pairs of denim jeans and to be honest? I'm sick of them. I got two skinny stretch pair(s) of jeans from Uniqlo the other day, one is cream white and the other is just white (I'm colour-blind sorry) but I'm looking for more. Also, I own a pair of black high-top converse and brogues (Don't laugh)
So I'm kinda drawing up a wish-list but I need some advice, I'm hoping to get;
- At least two new pairs of casual footwear, probably vans and converse. Not too sure on trainers, can't really find any I like but I'm open to options
- New jeans, no more denim, I have too much.
- A leather jacket, but a dark red or tan one, not black, I've been looking at River Island
- Some new shirts, maybe a few graphic tees. Don't mind on the colour.
- A watch, not too expensive, just a nice watch
If you need to know about my personality, I like comics and sports, I'm a geek, but not a SUPER-GEEK, as in sit at home all day and hype over things. I like to go out also, not anti-sociable, I'm very sociable.
If I was to put a budget down, it would look like:
£60 max on shoes (Not both, lets say one set)
£80 max on Leather Jacket (Or it can resemble leather)
N/A on shirts/jeans.
And actually passed?