Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, I'm 16 and have just got a job! WHOO! My first priority before comics and other crap is clothing!
    Now, I currently own about 5 pairs of denim jeans and to be honest? I'm sick of them. I got two skinny stretch pair(s) of jeans from Uniqlo the other day, one is cream white and the other is just white (I'm colour-blind sorry) but I'm looking for more. Also, I own a pair of black high-top converse and brogues (Don't laugh)
    So I'm kinda drawing up a wish-list but I need some advice, I'm hoping to get;
    • At least two new pairs of casual footwear, probably vans and converse. Not too sure on trainers, can't really find any I like but I'm open to options
    • New jeans, no more denim, I have too much.
    • A leather jacket, but a dark red or tan one, not black, I've been looking at River Island
    • Some new shirts, maybe a few graphic tees. Don't mind on the colour.
    • A watch, not too expensive, just a nice watch

If you need to know about my personality, I like comics and sports, I'm a geek, but not a SUPER-GEEK, as in sit at home all day and hype over things. I like to go out also, not anti-sociable, I'm very sociable.
    If I was to put a budget down, it would look like:
    £60 max on shoes (Not both, lets say one set)
    £80 max on Leather Jacket (Or it can resemble leather)
    N/A on shirts/jeans.
    Thanks guys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.