Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, random i know...i'm starting at Coventry Uni in September studying Psychology, i just wondered if anyone starting in September is into music production/production of dubstep and house music? I think it would be really cool to create a society or something for it if any of you have the same interest, cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychologyGeek21)
    Hi all, random i know...i'm starting at Coventry Uni in September studying Psychology, i just wondered if anyone starting in September is into music production/production of dubstep and house music? I think it would be really cool to create a society or something for it if any of you have the same interest, cheers!

Hi, I am studying Music Technology at Coventry and I want to be a famous Dj and a producer. If you have some song , remixes or mashup you could send me a link and then we could do a collab. Also I prefer electro hosue , trap :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jetman1021)
    Hi, I am studying Music Technology at Coventry and I want to be a famous Dj and a producer. If you have some song , remixes or mashup you could send me a link and then we could do a collab. Also I prefer electro hosue , trap :P
    Hey! Are you starting in September? I haven't actually produced a full song ect, I'm just learning the basics at the moment yeah, I'm into electro house...zedd, tiesto, Calvin Harris ect. Have you got a youtube/soundcloud link to your stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah , I start this September. Here is my soundcloud profile in witch I have many mashups and a song . ;-)
    https://soundcloud.com/bruno-ravli

ReputationRep:
    Yeah , I start this September. Here is my soundcloud profile in witch I have many mashups and a song . ;-)
    https://soundcloud.com/bruno-ravli

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.