The Student Room Group
Predictable answers to the topic question, and the two questions in your post: 'No', 'No' and 'Passable'.

:smile:
Reply 2
Its mostly worth it... which is perhaps the answer to the more useful question.
Reply 3
my friend told me that if you don't give in your homework on time, your DoS breathes fire.
Reply 4
Do you want to study maths? In the most competitive and arguably the best place in the country to do so? If yes, go for it.

Do you *want* to work ALL the time? If yes...you won't be in the majority. :wink:

I don't know anything about nightlife. I'm in bed by 9pm after working for 13 hours every day. :P (Real answer: there is a nightlife, but it's not exactly London. You make friends and have fun with them, in whatever way most suits you. Clubbing happens. Apparently.)
Reply 5
If you're gonna be studying maths why're you bothered about what the nightlife's like..
Reply 6
Rogery
If you're gonna be studying maths why're you bothered about what the nightlife's like..

To know what they are missing of course!
Reply 7
JHutcher
To know what they are missing of course!

Haha lol :biggrin:
Reply 8
just because i can do maths don't mean i don't know how to have a good time... homework etc is a last minute thought after ive had my fun
Reply 9
i think they were being sarcy
Reply 10
Whether or not Cambridge is "really all good" depends on your opinion. Have you been to the open day?
Reply 11
drsmeeth
i think they were being sarcy

Lol, yeah. I'm in a mood because I got into this fight with a door last night which I still haven't completely recovered from :biggrin:. Lol, these are the type of people who come to Cambridge, a bunch of sarcastic maths geek haters plus an idiot who picks fights with doors.....run as far as you can Phil!!
Phil123
just because i can do maths don't mean i don't know how to have a good time... homework etc is a last minute thought after ive had my fun

Is your fun EXTRA maths homework? :p:

*Runs*
Reply 13
teehee

*points and laughs*
Reply 14
drsmeeth
teehee

*points and laughs*

:hahaha: <--- here you go.
Enough with the mathmo bashing. :frown:
Reply 16
the mathmos started it.
Reply 17
oh alriiiiiight.

here you go mathmos, have a collective cookie.

Latest