Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the biggest turn off for you in friends/other halfs? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, if it is friends I like having friends who look after themselves. I think one of my biggest pet hate is dirty fingernails, clean that **** up.

In a girl my biggest turn off has got to be girls that are boring and are never up for doing anything. Like you say to them lets go to the cinema and they are like meh, or lets go out for dinner and you just get blunt replies back whilst she sits and scrolls through her mindless timeline of selfies on her Facebook.

Oh, and also its pretty annoying when a girl that you are seeing is like to one of her friends whilst you are there, omg did you see that guy he is so hot? like girls, if that was us and we seen someone and we were with you we wouldn't be like to our friends in front of you oh my god look at that girl, you get me? I get like someone in a movie and I am more than comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit if a guy is good looking, but random guys on the street or even worse, our friends, in front of us, that ****s not cool.

So what grinds your gears about friends and other half's?

ReputationRep:
    When they spend the whole time on their phone.

You asked me to meet up so I could sit and watch you text/ facebook? Well thanks mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel.h)
    When they spend the whole time on their phone.

You asked me to meet up so I could sit and watch you text/ facebook? Well thanks mate.
    Agreed, sooooooo irritating!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it would be when she makes out with my brother, I get really jealous and frazzled
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Friends - when they are all nice to your face but talk about you behind your back, when they moan you never talk to them but every time they do they either ignore your calls or mails or read them and don't reply, when you are there for them when they have a problem and need a shoulder to cry on but they don't do the same for you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.