Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll go first,

lmao when I was 14 in middle/secondary school - people were saying about me,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    behind my back cos they were so tough :facepalm2:

that I was home-schooled.

Despite me being in school..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    I'll go first,

lmao when I was 14 in middle/secondary school - people were saying about me,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    behind my back cos they were so tough :facepalm2:

that I was home-schooled.

Despite me being in school..
    Loooooooool wow, bunch of bright sparks they were.

Um, for me, news travelled around sixth form that I broke some equipment during a biology experiment. Yes, this really travelled around the school for some reason /: not that exciting but I don't really hear rumours about myself

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly a rumour about me, but there was a rumour in school once started by a girl that lived on my road that my mum was a drunk who sings and dances on the street....Yeah sure love my disabled mum dances allll the time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, people were to scared of me to spread rumours, it was a combination of my athletic prowess and my resting ***** face that did it :smug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That my hair wasn't actually curly, I just got it permed regularly...

ReputationRep:
    That I was wearing a thong one day. For some reason this rumour really badly upset me to the point of tears... Younger me must have been a sensitive little soul.

ReputationRep:
    That I had a boyfriend in year 8 or something, people were even making out that they knew about said boyfriend like I'd told them in confidence :rolleyes: - 'twas news to me anyhoo :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    That I had a boob job when I was in America.

ReputationRep:
    I lick spiders of walls.

ReputationRep:
    That I dyed my hair and started wearing some heeled boots in Year 11 to impress the guy I had (thanks to the register and teacher-planned seating) sat next to in Maths for three years. I fancied him for a while prior to that time, but I did not change my appearance for him... I found this rumour out well into Year 12.

ReputationRep:
    I slept with 3 boys at a friends party... Even though I didn't attend the party.

ReputationRep:
    that my mum was in a pxrno started by my mates lmfao

ReputationRep:
    That I saw a girl taking slimming pills- I didn't see that and apparently I went crying to the girl- had no idea

ReputationRep:
    Some girls when I was in Year 11 spread a rumour saying that I was a lesbian who was a devil-worshiper

I wish I was joking :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I hacked someone's Facebook account (Didn't even know the person)
    This rumour brought me a lot of crap in final year of school
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That I fancied Marilyn Manson.

ReputationRep:
    This girl once started being randomly nice to my friend (we'll call her Amy) in a PE lesson. It was weird, this girl was kind of a *****. So there we were this whole lesson, wondering what's going on and she then starts saying how she's sorry she's not got along with Amy before and (here's the kicker) that she just wanted to sort things out and make things okay because she knew Amy's mum was a model (don't ask me why having a model for a mum means people should be nicer to you, maybe she was hoping to kickstart a modelling career)...

Amy's mum was definitely not a model. After we were done laughing we told the girl that. Funnily enough the friendship between her and Amy didn't seem to continue. To this day I have no idea how the rumour that Amy's mum modelled got started.

ReputationRep:
    That I dyed my eyebrows in year nine and it went wrong because I suddenly had a fringe out in. I didn't even pluck them *sigh*

Also, that I slept with a load of different people - this rumour went round in year 11 and the first year of uni (both started by immature exes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    These rumors are like the storys in hello magizine

ReputationRep:
    That i fancied a teacher and later had sex with him

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.