The Student Room Group

British Asian Muslim guy is dating the hottest girl at my school...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
I think you misunderstood the term 'thirstiness'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha no I understood what you meant Gigi
Reply 41
Original post by Biryani007
Aha no I understood what you meant Gigi

Ah OK, OK. Hope you enjoyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
When Ramadan comes along, thirstiness increases.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funnily enough, dates (fruit) increase libido. :redface:
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
I have the right to say whatever i want, they aren't Muslims. A person is either a Muslim or they're not, there's no such thing as 'liberal and conservative Muslims'.

So you think it's absolutely unacceptable to have premarital sex but it's dandy to screw multiple women along with your wife? Are you also going to say you've never fapped once in your life?
Reply 44
Original post by TSA
Funnily enough, dates (fruit) increase libido. :redface:

Lool Muhammed so crafty :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
And should we give a medal to him or something for dating the hottest girl in your school?
Original post by tehforum
safe

It doesn't matter what comment you make, after I read it and then look at your avatar it sounds sexual.
Reply 47
Original post by Enoxial
'Attractive' in terms of wearing a hijab is looking decent/sober.

Its not the same attractiveness as when a female does not cover herself.

Attractive as in the opposite of helping men to 'avert/lower their gaze'. Or are you going to try to pretend that 'attractive' means something that it doesn't?

Attractive:

- pleasing or appealing to the senses.
"an attractive village"

(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
"a stunningly attractive, charismatic man"

synonyms: good-looking, nice-looking, beautiful, pretty, as pretty as a picture, handsome, lovely, stunning, striking, arresting, gorgeous, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, delightful, irresistible

antonyms: unattractive, ugly

having qualities or features which arouse interest.
"the site is close to other prestige schemes which should make it attractive to developers"

synonyms: appealing, agreeable, pleasing, inviting, tempting, interesting, fascinating, irresistible

antonyms: unattractive, uninviting

...Or was the point for men to feel 'tempted', 'invited', 'captivated', 'bewitched', 'beguiled', and to find her 'irresistible'?
Original post by Ggmu!
Ah OK, OK. Hope you enjoyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get you but ok...
Reply 49
Original post by TheAnusFiles
sounds like bull**** to me

Some South Asian guys are really attractive, so why not?
Original post by AnharM
Some South Asian guys are really attractive, so why not?

1. I have no doubt that a South Asian guy would be dating her, but as other users pointed out it is haram for Muslims

2. I've seen so many of these types of threads before on here. It is obviously the same guy. The way he writes it makes it obvious he is bull****ting
lel haram
Reply 52
1. I have no doubt that a South Asian guy would be dating her, but as other users pointed out it is haram for Muslims

2. I've seen so many of these types of threads before on here. It is obviously the same guy. The way he writes it makes it obvious he is bull****ting

???

Even though it's haraam, so many Muslims date. It's not a new thing you know. And we don't know if he's banging or not, but let's assume they are, again, it's not a new thing. There's plenty, PLENTY of Muslims that have sex before marriage, they just keep it to themselves.

At the end of the day, in a Muslims perspective, everyone makes mistakes. So Muslims are also capable of making mistakes. Muslims are humans at the end of the day, and they can sin as well.
Original post by AnharM
???

Even though it's haraam, so many Muslims date. It's not a new thing you know. And we don't know if he's banging or not, but let's assume they are, again, it's not a new thing. There's plenty, PLENTY of Muslims that have sex before marriage, they just keep it to themselves.

At the end of the day, in a Muslims perspective, everyone makes mistakes. So Muslims are also capable of making mistakes. Muslims are humans at the end of the day, and they can sin as well.

If you are doing something that is haram. At least have the balls to own up to it and say it is wrong. Instead of attempting to justify it with, we are human we all make mistakes.
Original post by AnharM
???

Fair enough but I think 2. was the most important. We have seen so many of these threads on here.

"He's a decent guy, and he probably gets laid on the daily to her, more than any mod ever got "

Sounds like a fantasist
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by TSA
If you are doing something that is haram. At least have the balls to own up to it and say it is wrong. Instead of attempting to justify it with, we are human we all make mistakes.

Not saying it's not wrong, of course it's wrong in Islam. I'm saying that so many Muslims do it, so OP's story can be true.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
Not saying it's not wrong, of course it's wrong in Islam. I'm saying that so many Muslims do it, so OP's story can be true.

Should be ashamed of yourself brother, swearing in Ramadan. You should get off TSR and repent, ask for forgiveness and stuff.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 57
Fair enough but I think 2. was the most important. We have seen so many of these threads on here.

"He's a decent guy, and he probably gets laid on the daily to her, more than any mod ever got "

Sounds like a fantasist

We've seen multiple threads of Islam, penis size, feminists, what's your point?

OP hasn't gone anonymous as well, which suggests to me that he isn't trolling.
Reply 58
Original post by TSA
Should be ashamed of yourself brother, swearing in Ramadan. You should get off TSR and repent, ask for forgiveness and stuff.

Nah you're alright
Original post by AnharM
Nah you're alright

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest