Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I read a few weeks back that there is a gym on campus, is anyone here planning on going? Does anyone know how much the membership is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adammm96)
    I read a few weeks back that there is a gym on campus, is anyone here planning on going? Does anyone know how much the membership is?
    I'm going to go yeah. See you in the squat rack membership varies from £150ish to £300 for the year depending on how often/what time/how long your membership lasts for. I'm getting the termly Gold membership so it's about £220 for me for the academic year I think. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, they've just opened an extension so the gym is much better now.

Depending on when you want to use the gym the price will vary.

Annual prices (the semester pass will be a bit over half of the annual)
    Gold (any time) - £299
    Silver (not between 4pm and 8pm) - £199
    Bronze (before 4pm) -£199 (I don't understand their pricing either)

Here is the website if you want to look into it anymore

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info, I'll have to see whether I can afford the gold membership but it would be nice to be able to use it whatever time of day.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering about the memberships, gold sounds perfect, I took a look around the gym on an open day, much better then my local budget gym! Can't wait to get in on them free weights

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.