The Student Room Group

Guys: how much masturbation is too much?

I'm a 20 year old guy and over the past few months I've masturbated normally once a day, occasionally I might miss a day or two though. Recently though I've masturbated twice a day. I don't feel I have to, I just enjoy the feeling of orgasm and I would be fine with cutting it down if it's too much. When would it become unhealthy? Just wondering because I remember reading a forum post once where a guy said he'd been masturbating three times a day for 8 years and hadn't noticed any health problems.
There is nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't afffect other aspects of your life like not going out and masturbating instead... it is fine. You won't start growing green horns on your forehead or anything. :laugh:

The only thing I may add. If you masturbate too often and "too hard" then you may get some sort of issue when it comes to real sex on it maybe not being enough stimulation to ejaculate. I have read this from a few people but most of the time everything is fine.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep, the only real issue is getting used to one way of coming. Just use a variety of ways, and enjoy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending