Calling ALL Females!!!!! (The Power of Dance)

Watch this thread
Rikudou_Sennin
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
SO... I was wondering, what do girls really think of a guy that can dance. I'm talking REALLY dance?

I dance for the fun of it and ive picked it all up very quickly. When it comes to showcasing said moves in a club or a party, its safe to say that I take control of the floor (without sounding like ive got my head in my arse). I want to know whether this is an attractive quality that a lot of girls look for and just your thoughts in general

P.S: I get a fair amount of female attention as a result, but im not sure if its because of that or just me as a whole...

Talk away
TheDaylighter
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I think it's hot when a guy can dance well but most of my friends don't really care. It's probably cos I like to dance myself and it's a bit of a mood killer when someone refuses to dance.
moonriver96
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i like it when a guy can dance, especially if he can dance like they do in dirty dancing:sexface:
User1014865
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Dancing is nice, but I guess it would depend on the type of dancing. Being able to dance well is not a mandatory requirement of course. I wouldn't even put it in the 'bonus' category.
Journeyzap
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I love dancing, and love it when a guy can keep up with me dancing.
I don't think it is something that all girls appreciate or care about, but for me it is a great attractiveness point
EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Any kind of performance based talent is attractive to me- singing, dancing, playing an instrument. Although maybe that's because I'm so into performing myself
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I find it really hot when I guy can dance :yep: I love dancing myself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads