Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 5ft 4 , 8 stones, but a size 8 to 10....should i weigh more for this size.....

for someone who exercises regularly.....would it be unhealthy to eat like this:

Having cereal in the morning, a salad for lunch, then a healthy big meal for dinner.....would that sound too little.

ReputationRep:
    use the NHS BMI calculator
    dont come here

ReputationRep:
    Male - yes
    Female - no

SALAD FOR LUNCH WTF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tan1986)
    I am 5ft 4 , 8 stones, but a size 8 to 10....should i weigh more for this size.....

Having cereal in the morning, a salad for lunch, then a healthy big meal for dinner.....would that sound too little.
    Have a jacket potato with the salad lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tan1986)

I was about 9 stone at that height, but I was chubby

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think you're fine. I have a friend who's a size 6 at 5'4", and she really is too small in my opinion, but I honestly think you need to judge by proportions and not weight. Use the mirror and not the scales to judge whether you need to eat more or not. If you think you look healthy, but want to put more weight on, try eating a little more protein and exercising more often to build up a little muscle mass.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.