The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JordanC55
Yeah I loved the place and it's not stupidly far from home! When were you interviewed? No, I initially applied for and attained a place on a linguistics course because I didn't want to narrow my options down straight away.

Ah fair enough! Unfortunately all the unis closest to me have rejected me which sucks! And I have an offer for Plymouth which is the furthest from me, but luckily I LOVED it there so would be happy there! But equally loved DMU and it's nearer to me too... My interview was last Wednesday (18th) you?
Original post by izzydizzyyy
Ah fair enough! Unfortunately all the unis closest to me have rejected me which sucks! And I have an offer for Plymouth which is the furthest from me, but luckily I LOVED it there so would be happy there! But equally loved DMU and it's nearer to me too... My interview was last Wednesday (18th) you?

Oh, at least you have an offer! So that's something!

Ah same, were you AM or PM - or have we had this convo before? :')
Oh, at least you have an offer! So that's something!

Ah same, were you AM or PM - or have we had this convo before? :')

I was PM, no I don't think so haha! You?
Original post by izzydizzyyy
I was PM, no I don't think so haha! You?

Ah fair, I was am! I know someone here was with me.
Original post by AmyPilot
Surprised there have been no Leeds offers yet - they were quicker last year.

Well done to all with good news and commiserations to those with unhappy news

They mentioned at the interview that they would make all offers once they finish all interviews so i think we'll all be waiting till at least middle of march :frown: Strange how it varies each year!!
Original post by madagascar
Just heard back from BCU with an offer YIPPEE :biggrin:

That's brilliant well done :biggrin: i have an interview for BCU on the 23rd of March. Any tips as to what I should look over. Ive gotten 2 rejections so far and attended an interview for The University of Manchester and an offer for Reading. So would be brilliant if I could get an offer from BCU and have some options. Again, congratulations and any help whatsoever is appreciated :smile: x
Original post by madagascar
Just heard back from BCU with an offer YIPPEE :biggrin:

Congrats on your offer!! I hope you enjoy studying at BCU as much as I am! =) Everything's awesome!
Reply 2207
Does anyone know when we can ask for feedback on interviews? Can we do it before hearing back from them?
Reply 2208
Had an offer from Newcastle today!! Yipeeee! 😃 xx
Original post by JFNX
Had an offer from Newcastle today!! Yipeeee! 😃 xx

Congratulations! :smile: and the same to everyone else who have received offers the past few days :smile:
Original post by nesca89
Congratulations! :smile: and the same to everyone else who have received offers the past few days :smile:

You heard from any of your choices ? X
You heard from any of your choices ? X

Nothing yet, I think it will be on Monday from the university of Manchester. Not long now I guess. Just need to know now!
Congratulations JFNX!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nesca89
Nothing yet, I think it will be on Monday from the university of Manchester. Not long now I guess. Just need to know now!

Youve come this far!
Youve come this far!

I know it's just hard, someone else received an offer from MMU yesterday so I'm beginning to give up hope :frown:
Hey. I've made BCU my firm choice and just wondering whether anyone would be doing the same? Looking into accommodation and just wanted to know where most people would be heading. Also congratulations for anyone recieving offers!
Original post by Chloejaneedwards
Hey. I've made BCU my firm choice and just wondering whether anyone would be doing the same? Looking into accommodation and just wanted to know where most people would be heading. Also congratulations for anyone recieving offers!

Hey! Congrats on your offer! I hope you enjoy studying at BCU. Have you checked out the student accommodation website? http://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/accommodation
Students usually choose the accommodation closest to the campus they are studying in. Alternatively, you could go for one of the open days where they take you on tours to the accommodation. :smile: hope I helped!
Is anyone else studying an access course at the moment?
Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy :smile: And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!
Original post by djavor
Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy :smile: And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!

Ah congratulations! I know they said in the interview if you hear before March you were outstanding, so well done!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest