The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nesca89
This is exactly how I feel! I was really confident after my interview but now my confidence is dwindling. Waah. I'm sat refreshing my emails in case I get a reply today!

Exactly! I'm just praying that over time it'll ease! I just hope I get something this week about an interview and I'll feel happy!

Did you get the notification for MMU via track or did they email you directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madagascar
Just got offered an interview for Newcastle on the 28th January! YIPPEE! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So pleased!!

Hope you all hear something today from your unis too! x

Congratulations! When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JordanC55
Exactly! I'm just praying that over time it'll ease! I just hope I get something this week about an interview and I'll feel happy!

Did you get the notification for MMU via track or did they email you directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well actually... I got an update in track as an unsuccessful. I emailed them for feedback and they then said it was a mistake and that they would update my track with an invitation. I have interviews with 5 universities and man met are the only ones who have updated anything on track
Original post by nesca89
Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Congratulations! When did you send your application?

Thanks :smile: I pressed 'send' on 8th November, but my reference didn't get uploaded until 15th December, so it wasn't received by the unis until 15th Dec
Original post by nesca89
Well actually... I got an update in track as an unsuccessful. I emailed them for feedback and they then said it was a mistake and that they would update my track with an invitation. I have interviews with 5 universities and man met are the only ones who have updated anything on track

No news yet? Last year I got all my track updates in the evening so still time yet! Got everything crossed for you - and for everyone else too xx
Just got offered an interview for Newcastle on the 28th January! YIPPEE! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So pleased!!

Hi, Just saw this and thought what a coincidence, I have an interview on the same day at newcastle!
So pleased to finally have my first interview or to hear anything at all from the unis!
Did you choose the earlier or later time?
Original post by nesca89

Ah so MMU update via track then? Just so I know what I'm looking for.

Thanks :smile: I pressed 'send' on 8th November, but my reference didn't get uploaded until 15th December, so it wasn't received by the unis until 15th Dec

Ahh okay, that gives me hope that I may hear something next week!
Original post by AmyPilot
No news yet? Last year I got all my track updates in the evening so still time yet! Got everything crossed for you - and for everyone else too xx

Not heard anything yet... But it could be any time this week I guess! Hopefully tonight though. I feel so nervous I could be sick haha
Ah so MMU update via track then? Just so I know what I'm looking for.

Ahh okay, that gives me hope that I may hear something next week!

It looks like it yep, but you'll get an email anyway to say something on UCAS has changed. And then you'll have the longest minute of your life when you're trying to sign in to track to see what the update is! Haha
Original post by nesca89
Not heard anything yet... But it could be any time this week I guess! Hopefully tonight though. I feel so nervous I could be sick haha

Yeah remember that feeling! Will pop back in later to see if there is an update!
Original post by AmyPilot
Yeah remember that feeling! Will pop back in later to see if there is an update!

Hopefully it will be swimming with good news on here later hehe.
Original post by aderyn96
Hi, Just saw this and thought what a coincidence, I have an interview on the same day at newcastle!
So pleased to finally have my first interview or to hear anything at all from the unis!
Did you choose the earlier or later time?

Congratulations! Yes it is a massive relief hearing from them isn't it! I went for the later time, as I will be traveling up from Plymouth on the Tuesday evening it will mean I can get a decent amount of rest! What about you?
Original post by nesca89
It looks like it yep, but you'll get an email anyway to say something on UCAS has changed. And then you'll have the longest minute of your life when you're trying to sign in to track to see what the update is! Haha

Ahh thank you so much haha! Don't worry about getting replies though! My mum always says no news is good news
Ahh thank you so much haha! Don't worry about getting replies though! My mum always says no news is good news

Yeah I guess so, I just hate the waiting game! Haha

congratulationsss :smile:
Original post by giteena_v
congratulationsss :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 896
Wow well done to those who have got offers!!

Btw... Is there a thing that I've missed about Manchester Met giving out offers soon??? I thought they said it was going to be March at the interviews?

And we all still wait for Leeds *sighs*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! Yes it is a massive relief hearing from them isn't it! I went for the later time, as I will be traveling up from Plymouth on the Tuesday evening it will mean I can get a decent amount of rest! What about you?

Thank you!! Congratulations to you too! And I chose the later time as well, don't think I could have got there in time otherwise! But gosh that's a long journey- good luck! Well i will see you there then most likely! Do you or anyone else know how many people go to interview compared with those that apply? :smile:
Do you have far to go? Yeah I know opposite ends of the country but in reality it takes a long time to get anywhere from down here! at the open day they said they receive 400 applications, give 100 interviews and have approx 27 spaces to fill each year. Yeah guess I'll see you there! X
Original post by Higlet
Wow well done to those who have got offers!!

Btw... Is there a thing that I've missed about Manchester Met giving out offers soon??? I thought they said it was going to be March at the interviews?

And we all still wait for Leeds *sighs*

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they said anytime until March. Last year they gave out offers on Monday 6th January first and then a few weeks later and then just as the interviews went along. Unless I misheard haha

Quick Reply

Latest