Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello, any other writers? Or I guess just people who like to read :p Watch

ReputationRep:
    Any other writers here? Just wanted to see if I could PM anyone here so they could critique some of my writing (fantasy fiction) so I can get a better idea how entertaining my writing is and if my writing style is okay.

ReputationRep:
    I am an author, but non-fiction, mostly educational and self-help. I did write a novel a few years ago, but never did anything with it. I'm still happy to read through your stuff if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    I am an author, but non-fiction, mostly educational and self-help. I did write a novel a few years ago, but never did anything with it. I'm still happy to read through your stuff if you like
    Thanks I PM'd you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I write fantasy/supernatural fiction, and I'm trying to do a lot of critique, partly to help improve my own writing. So I'd be happy to check it out!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'd love to read it if it's ok with u =)

ReputationRep:
    I've ghost-written a handful of children's books. Obviously I can't say much or the NDA police will remove my balls, but each was part of a series
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hey I love to read. I'm even writing a novel and I've created a novel!:five::yes::yep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    I've ghost-written a handful of children's books. Obviously I can't say much or the NDA police will remove my balls, but each was part of a series
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Any other writers here? Just wanted to see if I could PM anyone here so they could critique some of my writing (fantasy fiction) so I can get a better idea how entertaining my writing is and if my writing style is okay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the process of creating my own story. Well several actually, trying to decide which one to focus on

ReputationRep:
    yh id love to read it pm me

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed reading, thanks! I've just sent you some feedback.

By the way, this is where I'll be posting some of my writing in case you or anyone else is interested. There isn't much there at the moment but I have a new short story I'm working on as well as some other bits and pieces which will be up quite soon hopefully!
    https://www.fictionpress.com/~katcompositions

ReputationRep:
    I'm a self-proclaimed writer in the process of completing a few of my own pieces. I'd be over joyed to read your piece since your genre is my most preferable! If I may ask, what were your influences whilst writing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I like writing too! I'm currently writing (sort of) a short novel(ish) set during the vietnam war. I'd love it if you sent me some of your stuff, it would be a pleasure to read over and let you know my thoughts!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a writer (generally sci-fi) feel free to PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey :0 I just finished up an MA in writing and I love the fantasy genre so I'd be more than happy to take a look if you like Feel free to PM

ReputationRep:
    For those interested in writers' journeys, here's a series of video blog someone made outlining nearly every step they went through in creating and launching their book

http://blip.tv/BYOA

ReputationRep:
    any non-fiction fans here? can you suggest any good reads

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's awesome that nowadays there are still people who read and write. So many of us just stick to the internet and social medias. I used to write too but like one of the posters above - to the drawer It's a comedy/fantasy stuff as fantasy and sci-fi are my favorite genre. As for the question from bm66 is there anything more specific that you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Komandor)
    Hey, it's awesome that nowadays there are still people who read and write. So many of us just stick to the internet and social medias. I used to write too but like one of the posters above - to the drawer It's a comedy/fantasy stuff as fantasy and sci-fi are my favorite genre. As for the question from bm66 is there anything more specific that you like?
    recently got into mass media, communication, Chomsky, McLuhan reads, could start a new thread if anyone is into that. Komandor, what genre do you prefer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.