Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Starting a radiography degree in September have two young kids can someone give me an idea about how busy the course is i am particularly weak at essays. Could you advise how many essays there are in the first year and some essay titles to give me an idea.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone give me some advice
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Hiiya, the course is busy yes and I admire those who manage to do it with young children. I can't say how many essays you'll have to do etc as each uni will vary but I'm sure the support will be there if you need it It is really busy though and you don't really get any spare time when you're on placement.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.