The Student Room Group

Funniest thing to ever happen at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dragonkeeper999
I remember one class where the teacher was late so we all hid under the tables planning to jump up and surprise her when she walked in. One boy hid in the cupboard and managed to stay there the whole lesson, the teacher was so angry when he jumped out at the end!

Once, on a school trip to america, we were all getting on the subway. One boy had been buying sweets from one of the stalls at the station, and missed the train. He turned round and did this hilarious awkward wave at everyone as the train left :tongue:

There was another time when we managed to lock one teacher (who everyone was really scared of) in his cupboard for half a lesson (he had gone into the cupboard to find some textbooks or something and one of the other kids sneakily locked the door). The whole class was really shocked and too scared to let him out, so left him there to be found by the cleaners during lunch break :tongue: We got in sooo much trouble, everyone had detention :frown:

Lol, hadn't realised so many funny things happened at my school :tongue:

You didn't happen to go to Hills Road by any chance lol?
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
You didn't happen to go to Hills Road by any chance lol?

No (although I volunteered teaching maths there last year!), I went to some state school in Winchester which thought it was so posh and had all kinds of silly uniform rules, but everyone kinda rebelled against that lol :tongue: What gossip from Hills Road then?
No (although I volunteered teaching maths there last year!), I went to some state school in Winchester which thought it was so posh and had all kinds of silly uniform rules, but everyone kinda rebelled against that lol :tongue: What gossip from Hills Road then?

I only assumed because of your stellar grades, and your location being in Cambridge :colondollar:

I don't think I saw you there, fair enough though :smile:

Nothing much, the standard as you would imagine. Everyone there is really smart or at least I think they are, nothing rebellious ever happens there - which is probably why in my OP it was from before I went there lol.
similar to you- there was a lad who was about 9 did a no.2 on the school field at lunch time. Instead of cleaning it up, the dinner ladies elected to place cones round it
I only assumed because of your stellar grades, and your location being in Cambridge :colondollar:

I don't think I saw you there, fair enough though :smile:

Nothing much, the standard as you would imagine. Everyone there is really smart or at least I think they are, nothing rebellious ever happens there - which is probably why in my OP it was from before I went there lol.

Haha, no those grades came from moving to a half-decent sixth form lol :tongue: And some hard work...

I'm at uni in Cambridge, originally from Southampton/ Winchester area :smile:

Yeah, I volunteered in an AS Maths class for a term this year, was quite enjoyable but an awfully long cycle from my accommodation so didn't keep it up :frown:

Haha, sounds a bit like most sixth forms lol :tongue: All the interesting people drop out after GCSEs and people start working too hard, makes the place really boring...
Lots of funny moments , funnily hard to recall though.<br><br>Well , a boy who was known for his raunchy nature was found having sex with a girl in the boys toilet. Cause he was a Douche , we baited him and all you could hear was him doing sexual sounds. When he finished the Deputy headteacher was just standing there with this poker face. So funny :biggrin:

Apparently , he claimed he had to continue his session at the park opposite our school.
Reply 46
Does that mean her clothes :?

:console: No. No it doesn't.
Reply 47
Probably the lesson in year 9 where the teacher never turned up and for some reason the school forgot to send a cover teacher, so everyone was just doing stupid stuff in the classroom. Or when the PSHE teacher had the brilliant idea of giving us all a post-it note to write a question about puberty on and then stick it on the whiteboard and he'd answer them all. Obviously us being 12-13 year olds, people wrote loads of immature stuff and it was hilarious hearing the teacher read it out.
When we were in year 11 half the girls drunk vodka during a PE lesson (out of a water bottle) and then when they went to class they were stumbling and slurring their words and the teacher was so oblivious it was pretty funny.

Another time a guy's pet hamster crawled into his backpack without him knowing so when he opened his bag in a lesson it crawled out and was crawling down the hallway lol

In year seven somebody put meat spin on all of the computers lolll (don't google)

When Rebecca Black's Friday came out we would find a way to sneak onto the teacher's computer to play it on the projector in pretty much every lesson, they were usually pretty amused though

Art classes were pretty laid back so my friends and I would sometimes go outside for 'inspiration' and play tag, or we'd crawl around the floor chasing eachother, or flick paint at each other

As you can tell my school was a very classy place, filled with many upstanding, mature and intelligent students. :wink:
Haha, no those grades came from moving to a half-decent sixth form lol :tongue: And some hard work...

I'm at uni in Cambridge, originally from Southampton/ Winchester area :smile:

Yeah, I volunteered in an AS Maths class for a term this year, was quite enjoyable but an awfully long cycle from my accommodation so didn't keep it up :frown:

Haha, sounds a bit like most sixth forms lol :tongue: All the interesting people drop out after GCSEs and people start working too hard, makes the place really boring...

I bet yeah :smile:

Oh right, nice.

Ah fair enough xD

That's very true, by interesting you mean fun right :biggrin:

And that's true but I guess it has to be done - beats the alternative :yep:

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lots of funny moments , funnily hard to recall though.<br><br>Well , a boy who was known for his raunchy nature was found having sex with a girl in the boys toilet. Cause he was a Douche , we baited him and all you could hear was him doing sexual sounds. When he finished the Deputy headteacher was just standing there with this poker face. So funny :biggrin:

Apparently , he claimed he had to continue his session at the park opposite our school.

That is fricking funny, man xD

So the headteacher was outside the cubicle?

I bet man, Lol.

Original post by Tai Ga
:console: No. No it doesn't.

What does it mean lol

Original post by Toriar
Probably the lesson in year 9 where the teacher never turned up and for some reason the school forgot to send a cover teacher, so everyone was just doing stupid stuff in the classroom. Or when the PSHE teacher had the brilliant idea of giving us all a post-it note to write a question about puberty on and then stick it on the whiteboard and he'd answer them all. Obviously us being 12-13 year olds, people wrote loads of immature stuff and it was hilarious hearing the teacher read it out.

This reminds me, one time in the sex education class - I would usually wag these lessons, but that's a different story...

The teacher left a box in front of the class, to put questions in.

I put 100+ bits of paper, saying that "Mr X is gay" - and he read two of them out. Whole class erupted in laughter - one of those days I will never forget :biggrin:

I did this because the teacher was homophobic and a bully, bad - ass right :biggrin:
I bet yeah :smile:

Oh right, nice.

Ah fair enough xD

That's very true, by interesting you mean fun right :biggrin:

And that's true but I guess it has to be done - beats the alternative :yep:

That is fricking funny, man xD

So the headteacher was outside the cubicle?

I bet man, Lol.

What does it mean lol

This reminds me, one time in the sex education class - I would usually wag these lessons, but that's a different story...

The teacher left a box in front of the class, to put questions in.

I put 100+ bits of paper, saying that "Mr X is gay" - and he read two of them out. Whole class erupted in laughter - one of those days I will never forget :biggrin:

I did this because the teacher was homophobic and a bully, bad - ass right :biggrin:

*Deputy headteacher was outside , and knocking on the cubicle doors. I thought they weren't allowed in the toilets, but k.
Reply 51
Original post by LeaX
When we were in year 11 half the girls drunk vodka during a PE lesson (out of a water bottle) and then when they went to class they were stumbling and slurring their words and the teacher was so oblivious it was pretty funny.

Another time a guy's pet hamster crawled into his backpack without him knowing so when he opened his bag in a lesson it crawled out and was crawling down the hallway lol

In year seven somebody put meat spin on all of the computers lolll (don't google)

When Rebecca Black's Friday came out we would find a way to sneak onto the teacher's computer to play it on the projector in pretty much every lesson, they were usually pretty amused though

Art classes were pretty laid back so my friends and I would sometimes go outside for 'inspiration' and play tag, or we'd crawl around the floor chasing eachother, or flick paint at each other

As you can tell my school was a very classy place, filled with many upstanding, mature and intelligent students. :wink:

Haha what happened to the hamster in the end?😊
Reply 52

What does it mean lol

Google is your friend
Reply 53
when the PE teacher molested me on a trampoline
Original post by TSR Mustafa
*Deputy headteacher was outside , and knocking on the cubicle doors. I thought they weren't allowed in the toilets, but k.

lmao, no Mr Webster came in unnanounced on a frequent basis.

ty

Original post by Doob
when the PE teacher molested me on a trampoline

I hope you are joking

Inserts trampoline sex pun <br>
I go to a girls school and someone (not saying who :teehee:) put this on the banner in front of our school :lol: I wouldn't say it's the funniest but definitely one of the most memorable for me
the poo stories make me laugh the most rofl.

In primary school some kid went into the bathrooms and literally smeared his poo all over the walls. This kid had a serious poo fetish he was always doing stuff like that.
Reply 57
Original post by RFowler
Did they ever find out who did it?

I don't think so. Not to my knowledge anyway.
Original post by LittleBookworm

- there was the time the year group was put in detention in year 6 because we started a deadly conga line. Which grew to at least 200 kids before it was stopped

I am literally wiping away tears :teehee:
lmao, no Mr Webster came in unnanounced on a frequent basis.

ty

I hope you are joking

Inserts trampoline sex pun <br>

I see someone is stalking my posts XD

Mr Webster was my primary school teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest