Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    heh. you wont. just say, or il assume u were bluffin

Mod Expression - Language :rolleyes:
    nice one , there's no need for swearing

ReputationRep:
    Flirting classifies as general chat. If onlywee and Ollie can do it, then I don't see your argument for stopping others. The general chat sub-forum is a place for flirting to take place. Unless the thread is abusive, then there is no need to delete a chatty thread in a general chat sub-forum. That is my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Flirting classifies as general chat. If onlywee and Ollie can do it, then I don't see your argument for stopping others. The general chat sub-forum is a place for flirting to take place. Unless the thread is abusive, then there is no need to delete a chatty thread in a general chat sub-forum. That is my opinion.
    Flirting is ok, but not to the ridiculous lengths that have gone on here tonight - also note that Ollie/Onlywee kept to only one venue at a time, not over several threads (kinda like you and 2776 eh!).

And anyway, who said anything about deleting the thread ? And what would your opinion have anything to do with the matter if it was to be deleted ? Keep your nose out where it's not welcome.

Some people, yourself included need to realise that this board is not a chat-room, but a forum/discussion board. So posts that just say "LOL", "LMAO", "Good one" (seem familiar?) don't really suit well, and is just seen as a way of boosting post counts - as is the constant tribe that some of the board's membership have produced recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Flirting is ok, but not to the ridiculous lengths that have gone on here tonight - also note that Ollie/Onlywee kept to only one venue at a time, not over several threads (kinda like you and 2776 eh!).

And anyway, who said anything about deleting the thread ? And what would your opinion have anything to do with the matter if it was to be deleted ? Keep your nose out where it's not welcome.

Some people, yourself included need to realise that this board is not a chat-room, but a forum/discussion board. So posts that just say "LOL", "LMAO", "Good one" (seem familiar?) don't really suit well, and is just seen as a way of boosting post counts - as is the constant tribe that some of the board's membership have produced recently.
    Check out the homosexuality thread then.

"thread ? And what would your opinion have anything to do with the matter if it was to be deleted ? Keep your nose out where it's not welcome." - That is a key problem. You need to be more receptive of suggestions and constructive criticism.

BTW: I post constructively, very constructively.

ReputationRep:
    THREAD LOCKED UNTIL A MOD COMES ONLINE IN THE MORNING.

Expression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    THREAD LOCKED UNTIL A MOD COMES ONLINE IN THE MORNING.

Expression
    ummm..... ok, i'll unlock it then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ummm..... ok, i'll unlock it then :confused:
    Good Morning Ollie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Good Morning Ollie...
    morning, rise and shine

just got back from playing squash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    morning, rise and shine

just got back from playing squash.
    Played me @ my own trick.....
    It's all rainy and miserable here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Played me @ my own trick.....
    It's all rainy and miserable here...
    Somehow or other I managed to get sunburnt yesterday!!!! Now it's raining though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Somehow or other I managed to get sunburnt yesterday!!!! Now it's raining though...
    Yeah me too, the last two days left the back of my neck very burnt! But now it's absolutly pouring!

ReputationRep:
    The rain never stops. It was raining so I got wet again. Its not raining here now but its very cloudy and look like it will rain soon.

I want some sun this week please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The rain never stops. It was raining so I got wet again. Its not raining here now but its very cloudy and look like it will rain soon.

I want some sun this week please!
    It's started pouring its heart out now....

ReputationRep:
    ollie, i really wish you'd kept this thread locked....

i was going to pm this to tinykates, but well, since she can hang her dirty laundry in public so can i.

i am so annoyed. i spent hours going through all the reports that tiny kates has been sending, complaining abou dazyaa and yes it was me who banned his last address after tiny kates consistant whining over the pm he was sendin her.

and what do i come online to see? only her encoraging him. personally you deserve all you get.

you moan that he's annoying you, well your annoying me.

quit the whinning because no ones listning anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    :eek:
    just following instruction

ReputationRep:

i was going to pm this to tinykates, but well, since she can hang her dirty laundry in public so can i.

i am so annoyed. i spent hours going through all the reports that tiny kates has been sending, complaining abou dazyaa and yes it was me who banned his last address after tiny kates consistant whining over the pm he was sendin her.

and what do i come online to see? only her encoraging him. personally you deserve all you get.

Yowza. Someone got told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    :eek:
    just following instruction

i know darling! its not you fault...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:

True-She was flirting for him in more than one thread and turning him on..

ReputationRep:
    i know darling! its not you fault...

love Katy ***
    thanks

looks like i'll survive then!

ReputationRep:

ouch! remind me not to get on your wrong side!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.