UKL - a much more pleasent place

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've just realised how much nicer UKL is after the revamp.
After the intial little problems were solved (like not having the links at the bottom of the page), I much prefered it. I almost cant even remember what the old UKL looked like
I havent had one server busy message on the new version, which is the greatest improvement ever
I think d and the mods did a great job - well done guys
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
After the intial little problems were solved (like not having the links at the bottom of the page), I much prefered it. I almost cant even remember what the old UKL looked like
I havent had one server busy message on the new version, which is the greatest improvement ever
Seconded, I was worried but now i'm used to it I quite like it. I'm still bamboozled by some of the subforums but this is helped by the handy "New Posts" thing on the bar at the top, very useful.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
It was all d's work, he deserves all the credit.
Baron
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
Seconded, I was worried but now i'm used to it I quite like it. I'm still bamboozled by some of the subforums but this is helped by the handy "New Posts" thing on the bar at the top, very useful.
yeh i was a bit worried at first i didnt like it at all, but thats like everything in life - nobody ever likes change, but once its happened they usually prefer it
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
I second that opinion.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
he gets all the credit with the profit he makes from the course work sites though.
Baron
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
i thought ollie helped???
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Cheers Bono, I'm sure that myself, RayhaydenUK, Adshur, Ollie, Edders, Ickle_Katy, and Leekey did nothing to try and help out with the new features, to make the transition easier for you.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Cheers Bono, I'm sure that myself, RayhaydenUK, Adshur, Ollie, Edders, Ickle_Katy, and Leekey did nothing to try and help out with the new features, to make the transition easier for you.
My apologies then, I was wrong.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh yeah you lot did a bit too
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
My apologies then, I was wrong.
Somethings happened in the Vatican, I might just keep that quotation on my clipboard and use it for future evidence, cos we don't see that very often.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Somethings happened in the Vatican, I might just keep that quotation on my clipboard and use it for future evidence, cos we don't see that very often.
Put it in your sig, you know you want to.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Put it in your sig, you know you want to.
No chance, I wouldn't want to encourage you.
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
I too agree, I never really use to post here as it was not a newbie friendly environment, but now everyone is nice and its easy through posting to have fun.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No chance, I wouldn't want to encourage you.
To keep admitting that I am wrong?
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
To keep admitting that I am wrong?
Ooh no, a little humble pie, or maybe even a whole trough would serve you well many of us feel.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (90)
13.93%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (53)
8.2%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (83)
12.85%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (77)
11.92%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.85%
Nothing is stopping me going (260)
40.25%

Watched Threads