Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like older men - ask me anything. Watch

I'm a sixteen year old girl. I tend to find 30-50 year old men most attractive. Do I have a chance?

Oh and ask me anything.

ReputationRep:
    Do other people try and shame you for it ? judge you on it ? try to embarrass you over it ? tell you you shouldn't ?

how do you handle them ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a sixteen year old girl. I tend to find 30-50 year old men most attractive. Do I have a chance?

Oh and ask me anything.
    Probably not, for the next couple of years anyway. As a 32 year old, this is my personal opinion.

(Original post by democracyforum)
    Do other people try and shame you for it ? judge you on it ? try to embarrass you over it ? tell you you shouldn't ?

how do you handle them ?
    I've never really spoken about it to anybody. If anyway was said to me, it would just be about daddy issues. I wouldn't care tbh, as long as I'm the legal age, there isn't a problem.

(Original post by MrEFeynman)
    Probably not, for the next couple of years anyway. As a 32 year old, this is my personal opinion.
    Yeah, I would wait anyway. I think for the most part, 16 is too young because most older men attracted to somebody that young would be looking for something a bit more sinister...

ReputationRep:

Oh and ask me anything.
    I would say you would have no problem finding people who would be keen to use you for sex, but difficult to find someone who would respect you or want a relationship with you as generally a 16 year olds personality is not something most people would be attracted to. Not in a horrible way, but just that there are too many differences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do wrinkles turn you on?

(Original post by brightonlad89)
    I would say you would have no problem finding people who would be keen to use you for sex, but difficult to find someone who would respect you or want a relationship with you as generally a 16 year olds personality is not something most people would be attracted to. Not in a horrible way, but just that there are too many differences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, that's what I thought.

(Original post by Aku-gila)
    Do wrinkles turn you on?
    No, but I don't mind if a man has wrinkles.

ReputationRep:
    Are you one of those cuties that just likes older men because of tv/movies (Depp etc.)
    or have you actually ever been with or approached an older man?

'Cus if not, this thread is pretty useless.

(Original post by ldsbabe)
    Older men are so much sexier!
    Once I turned 18 there was no stopping me!!
    How old are the men you've dated?

ReputationRep:

Oh and ask me anything.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305027&stc=1

http://www.jubbling.com/wp-content/u...r-in-jeans.jpg

Salivating as we speak?http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305027&stc=1http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305027&stc=1http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305027&stc=1http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=305027&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpganderson-cooper-in-jeans.jpg (60.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you like boys around your age?
    Is it because they aren't mature enough?
    I think dating someone so old is quite creepy OP they probably have a ex wife/ girlfriends and kids your age

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noshahmad)
    Why don't you like boys around your age?
    Is it because they aren't mature enough?
    I think dating someone so old is quite creepy OP they probably have a ex wife/ girlfriends and kids your age

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was thinking the exact same thing

ReputationRep:
    Are your eyes wide like cherry pies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    I was thinking the exact same thing
    Its okay if she was like 25 but right now I think that's quite gross

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Between 40 and 55
    Did you ever think a relationship could come from it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noshahmad)
    Its okay if she was like 25 but right now I think that's quite gross

Posted from TSR Mobile
    16 is a tad young tbh

But it's her life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    16 is a tad young tbh

But it's her life
    I know, I won't judge her, if it makes her happy then she should do whatever she wants

Posted from TSR Mobile

Between 40 and 55
    What did your family think?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.